Latest Bracketology...

jekelish

Living Legend
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

East, with the following teams:

2 Ohio State
4 Kentucky
5 Louisville

The 4 and 5 scare me in the top half of the bracket. F Ohio State. Kentucky has struggled some, I know, but there's so much talent there that by March, it could be a vastly different, much better team. And Louisville? Thanks, but I'd like to avoid the one coach who knows how to play a JB coached team better than anyone who, oh yeah, is also the defending champ whose season has been a little disappointing.

2 Ohio State
4 Kentucky
5 Louisville

The 4 and 5 scare me in the top half of the bracket. F Ohio State. Kentucky has struggled some, I know, but there's so much talent there that by March, it could be a vastly different, much better team. And Louisville? Thanks, but I'd like to avoid the one coach who knows how to play a JB coached team better than anyone who, oh yeah, is also the defending champ whose season has been a little disappointing.

The 3 seed already got knocked off in our region??!!! Niiiiiioocce.

Dave85 just gave me my 1,000th Like! His Prize is going in the mail by the end of the day!

This type

2 Ohio State
4 Kentucky
5 Louisville

This type of thing is exactly what i didnt want to see (ie OSU as a two seed in east). If MSU and OSU and Wisconsin stay strong it shows there is a chance one of them could bump us from the one seed in east. I hope the ncaa doesnt use rpi because i have a feeling the big ten top three teams will stay strong the whole season. Meanwhile we have no games coming up against top rpi teams to help our rpi. But worst case scenario if we win acc, i assume we will get 2 seed in the east/msg.

This type

This type of thing is exactly what i didnt want to see (ie OSU as a two seed in east). If MSU and OSU and Wisconsin stay strong it shows there is a chance one of them could bump us from the one seed in east. I hope the ncaa doesnt use rpi because i have a feeling the big ten top three teams will stay strong the whole season. Meanwhile we have no games coming up against top rpi teams to help our rpi. But worst case scenario if we win acc, i assume we will get 2 seed in the east/msg.
I mean use rpi too much

There really are only two teams I do not want in our bracket: Louisville and Wisconsin.

Everyone else:

tumblr_lxa1u0u0JU1r3ji0qo1_400.gif

i'll say it AGAIN.....for many many reasons i will miss the big east, one of them being the rpi boost that was inevitable each year

I don't think OSU is dangerously underrated. If it's a 1-2 match-up it's going to be against a good team. There's no getting around it. UK would probably be the most underrated 4 seed, but that's due to their own growing pains. Kansas is another scary 4. No. 1 seed talent just itching for a shot at redemption. Frankly, I see those teams figuring it out before march, so they won't be underseeded land mines.

i'll say it AGAIN...for many many reasons i will miss the big east, one of them being the rpi boost that was inevitable each year
Yep just the opposite this yr, instead of rpi boost, rpi penalty. Ever since acc play began our rpi has been falling

I don't think OSU is dangerously underrated. If it's a 1-2 match-up it's going to be against a good team. There's no getting around it. UK would probably be the most underrated 4 seed, but that's due to their own growing pains. Kansas is another scary 4. No. 1 seed talent just itching for a shot at redemption. Frankly, I see those teams figuring it out before march, so they won't be underseeded land mines.
I am glad he changes his mind every week because imo that east bracket is hands down the toughest.

I agree with your last point. I THINK that by the time the seeding rolls around, two of the three out of Kansas, Kentucky, and Louisville will have played themselves into a 2 or 3 seed.

This bracketology is BLEEPING AWFUL. Duke has lost to Kansas, Arizona, Notre Dame and Kansas has lost to San Diego State, Villanova, Colorado, Florida and yet Duke is a 3 seed and Kansas is a 4 seed. Kansas has a better resume and beat Duke head to head on a neutral court. Duke has 2 good wins UCLA-MSG, Michigan at home. Lunardi is so bad I swear to god if I had a free 3 hour block every week anyone of me, Marsh01, Knicks411, jncuse could do all do bleeping better bracketologies. My god Lunardi just copy Glockner or Palm every week and change like 2 or 3 matchups. This is awful.

if that bracket played out in a certain way, you could have Syracuse v Georgetown at MSG playing for a berth in the Final Four. One last bit of nostalgia.

2 Ohio State
4 Kentucky
5 Louisville

Lville at the 5 will never happen. They are better than that, IMO.

This type

If we keep taking care of business, we will have a 1 seed, and if the ACC is as weak as it seems to be, that means losing no more than 3 games. If we can't take care of business in a down ACC, we don't deserve it. We have zero reason to be nervous at this point.

If he's taking a snapshot as of 1/9/14 and basing it off of that, SDSU as a 5 seed is criminal.

When I look at these early brackets all I want or care to see is - are we a #1 seed. and are we still playing in Buffalo and then MSG.

Cheers,
Neil

This type

If we win the ACC regular season, we'll be in the east as a 1 or a 2...This has a been the pattern for as long as 1 can remember. The Big 10 team will more likely get a regional closer to home...anyway, we keep winning and we'll stay close to home...LGO!

Just like players have bad days where they are off, or maybe sick, it's possible Lunardi went on a bender and was hungover when he filled in his bracket.
Or possibly was still drunk.

Last edited:
Lville at the 5 will never happen. They are better than that, IMO.
They may be better, but look at their sked. The only team of note they play for the rest of the year is Memphis, and they have no ooc wins. A 5 might be the best they can do at this point.

If we win the ACC regular season, we'll be in the east as a 1 or a 2...This has a been the pattern for as long as 1 can remember. The Big 10 team will more likely get a regional closer to home...anyway, we keep winning and we'll stay close to home...LGO!

understand that there is no regular season ACC champ...the tourny winner is crowned the conference champ for the season

2 Ohio State
4 Kentucky
5 Louisville

thats a heck of a taleneted bracket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom