Latest Noel info | Syracusefan.com

Latest Noel info

Francis03

All American
Ok this will be my last take on this and then I'll just sit back and see what happens. Nobody knows for sure where he is going to end up 100%. The Kentucky talk is just media hype as I've been told for awhile that Noel isn't as high on them as most think. G-Town is the biggest wildcard and have made a big push late, but I would be surprised if he goes there. With all that said, I received some positive info that we're still in a good position and unless something happens last minute, the media will have egg on their face and we should hear some good news.

Remember this is recruiting so anything can happen and I'm still not even certain or sure about anything until Noel makes it official. I just wanted to pass along the info that I received to you guys.

Remember this is recruiting so anything can happen and I'm still not even certain or sure about anything until Noel makes it official. I just wanted to pass along the info that I received to you guys.

Thanks Francis. I am sure that Noel, like many his age, could change his mind 10 times between now and the 11th. Should be an interesting Easter dinner at the Noel house and quite possibly also at Berniefineforever's as well.

And with that Francis moves to number 1 on the board.

Ok this will be my last take on this and then I'll just sit back and see what happens. Nobody knows for sure where he is going to end up 100%. The Kentucky talk is just media hype as I've been told for awhile that Noel isn't as high on them as most think. G-Town is the biggest wildcard and have made a big push late, but I would be surprised if he goes there. With all that said, I received some positive info that we're still in a good position and unless something happens last minute, the media will have egg on their face and we should hear some good news.

Is albanycuse your source?

Ive learned from following recruiting for awhile now ive come to the conclusion that the only people i pay attention to for players we are recruiting is Francis and Jake, Thanks to both of you

+1

LMAO francis gets 30 likes and you get people arguing with you... tough crowd tough crowd
Francis has had more info than me until this one , he deserves all the recognition.

Francis has had more info than me until this one , he deserves all the recognition.

Hey AC--regarding your post earlier, how "good" would you say your source is on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being JB, and 1 being igor?

Won't ask you to divulge who it is.

Hey AC--regarding your post earlier, how "good" would you say your source is on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being JB, and 1 being igor?

Won't ask you to divulge who it is.

He said as good as it gets other than JB or NN . . . . so that doesn't leave many options ;)

Ive learned from following recruiting for awhile now ive come to the conclusion that the only people i pay attention to for players we are recruiting is Francis and Jake, Thanks to both of you
MasonnowTiny had good info in his day.