Latest SU Targets School List | Syracusefan.com

Latest SU Targets School List

I live 15 minutes away from where lawrence plays hs ball. So ill be able to see if hes the real deal or not. Even though the comp pope john plays isnt that good

You think briscoe commits this summer?
He will be here this weekend, maybe it will happen this weekend. Who knows though, id like for him to commit this weekend. What you think Fancis, you think it could happen?

I live 15 minutes away from where lawrence plays hs ball. So ill be able to see if hes the real deal or not. Even though the comp pope john plays isnt that good
It was always curious to me why his mother pulled him out of Cardozo. Must be because of the better education since the comp isn't any good at his new school.

It was always curious to me why his mother pulled him out of Cardozo. Must be because of the better education since the comp isn't any good at his new school.
Yeah they're league is real bad. I know they're trying to scheldue some big schools this year but still the majority of they're scheldue is bad. No idea why a top payer would transefer here. Pope john coach is very snake like though. alot of people dont like him

He will be here this weekend, maybe it will happen this weekend. Who knows though, id like for him to commit this weekend. What you think Fancis, you think it could happen?
No clue if he'll commit soon or not but he has been on campus a bunch of times already. So you've to figure some good news should come out of it with all the frequent visits.

Yeah they're league is real bad. I know they're trying to scheldue some big schools this year but still the majority of they're scheldue is bad. No idea why a top payer would transefer here. Pope john coach is very snake like though. alot of people dont like him
Oh wow didn't know the coach had that bad of a rep. Coach Naclerio from Cardozo is one of the best in NYC. He was very upset and puzzled with what went down when Lawrence's mother pulled him out and transferred him out to Jersey in the middle of the season.

11 offers, a far cry from being in charge of our own destiny. Is this typical or are we offering more than usual? In the world of Scout, we only have four offers. i know they don't get all the news, but even so, just taking their info and adding a grain of salt, I did not realize how big a fishing expedition this is. Its more like dragging a net to see what comes up.
You go for the best and for those who will best fill the positions that are going to need to be filled. BT gone ... need a guard. CJ a senior ... gotta backup JG. JS will be gone soon ... need another 3/4 shooter. we have a Mookie slot. If DC2 as good as advertised ... gone in 2. If RAK and MCW come out and have big years ... gone in another. 2 more slots. Better to get the fillersnow then to wait andcomeup empty.

11 offers, a far cry from being in charge of our own destiny. Is this typical or are we offering more than usual? In the world of Scout, we only have four offers. i know they don't get all the news, but even so, just taking their info and adding a grain of salt, I did not realize how big a fishing expedition this is. Its more like dragging a net to see what comes up.
Alaska, I don't think those are all offers, just SU targets, people SU is showing interest in. For instance, I was under the impression that for SU's most pressing need, a '13 pg, SU would take either Ennis, Cat, or R Jordan (for some reason not listed) -as first to commit kind of thing. That would mean that Saintil and Peters have not been offered.

And yes, it seems like this is typical. For instance Kansas appears to be in need of a '13 pg. They too, look to have interest in Ennis, Cat, and Jordan.

You are right though. Even at SUs new level, the term selector school does not seem appropriate. If the staff had their way I think Ennis would have commited by now. In an earlier thread Francis thought there was an 80% chance that Ennis would commit this summer to SU, but there were no guarantees.

FYI the list is for recent updated list of SU targets that I have. There are more targets that SU is recruiting such as the Anya's and Jordan's of the world but I had nothing new to report on their list.

Alaska, I don't think those are all offers, just SU targets, people SU is showing interest in. For instance, I was under the impression that for SU's most pressing need, a '13 pg, SU would take either Ennis, Cat, or R Jordan (for some reason not listed) -as first to commit kind of thing. That would mean that Saintil and Peters have not been offered.

And yes, it seems like this is typical. For instance Kansas appears to be in need of a '13 pg. They too, look to have interest in Ennis, Cat, and Jordan.

You are right though. Even at SUs new level, the term selector school does not seem appropriate. If the staff had their way I think Ennis would have commited by now. In an earlier thread Francis thought there was an 80% chance that Ennis would commit this summer to SU, but there were no guarantees.

:blah:

...so, when do the confirms begin to come in...seems as if 'Cuse is all over the board. Is this feeling due to this new forum giving all the details vs. what we had previously; or is 'Cuse really all over the place and if I was a kid I may think twice...does 'Cuse really want me?

...so, when do the confirms begin to come in...seems as if 'Cuse is all over the board. Is this feeling due to this new forum giving all the details vs. what we had previously; or is 'Cuse really all over the place and if I was a kid I may think twice...does 'Cuse really want me?
Tyler Ennis knows that SU really wants him. Jermaine Lawrence and Tyler Roberson knows the same along with a few others. Nothing wrong with the staff keeping various options open just in case you lose out on those first options. Which hopefully doesn't happen.

^+1...Francis thanks. I was trying to point out that with your input and others, coupled with a new forum, we have more info than ever before...sometimes I get overwhelmed...another Jack D and coke should take care of that.

^+1...Francis thanks. I was trying to point out that with your input and others, coupled with a new forum, we have more info than ever before...sometimes I get overwhelmed...another Jack D and coke should take care of that.
At this point regardless of class, we're just all thirsty for a commitment from somebody already.

Cat Barber cuts his list to 3. Bama, Kansas, and Louisville makes the cut. Imo I think he'll land at Bama.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom