LAX Action for April 17-22 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for April 17-22

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DbANsslV4AAYcjo.jpg

St. Joes is a decent team beware!
Oh, I know. I just like Penn playing at home, knowing they need wins to entertain any hope of making the tournament (other than winning the Ivy tournament).

Edit: and as we speak, St. Joe's is leading 4-2. :(

Oh, I know. I just like Penn playing at home, knowing they need wins to entertain any hope of making the tournament (other than winning the Ivy tournament).

Dont feel bad I was going to take Yale and talked myself out of it. Oops

UMass
Albany
StatePenn

Im torn on that ALbany game without knowing Fields or Rehs status. Bingo is really bad though. Like the Umass pick they have really come on strong.

It pains me to pick StatePenn in anything other than a police lineup.

UMass seems to be peeking right now. I think Albany is a bad matchup for Yale even if Fields or Rehs are still out, we'll see.

State Penn is going to have a let down game and Rutgers will play hard and win. Hope that gets the Hooville team in, for our Hoo friends.

18-15

JHU
RoMo
NJIT*

*I had Carolina in this spot and really think they will upset ND this weekend, but how many times are you going to have the opportunity to pick The New Jersey Institution of Technology? I mean, I had to.

CORNELL scores the first 11 up 11-2 at he half teat with 9 pts.. brown goalie made multiple door step saves to keep this from being 18-20 at the half.

peen in a dogfight to stay over .500 and even get into the ivy tourney

Penn -2 (tonight) = L
Bucknell -1 = W
UNC +1.5 = W

2-1
17-19 on the year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics