LAX Action for April 28-30 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for April 28-30

Rutgers over OSU in OT, that will give Rutgers the win they need to make the tournament.

Penn over UVa in Durham

Rutgers over OSU in OT, that will give Rutgers the win they need to make the tournament.

Penn over UVa in Durham

That helps SU, knocks OSU out of the running for a top 2 seed.

Yikes. Cornell's Jeff Teat has 12 points tonight: 5 goals, 7 assists in 18-17 win against Princeton.

Statistic of the weekend: Marquette gave up 16 goals against Denver and had no saves.

Statistic of the weekend: Marquette gave up 16 goals against Denver and had no saves.
Looking at the box score and saw that miller didn't play, is he injured, I can't remember?

Zach Miller left Denver at the beginning of the Spring semester

Damn I thought he was playing, I remember all the transfer talk but I thought he was still there for some reason.

The Twerps finally wised up and took the cameras out of the press box and put them on the other side of the field. They were lower, so it didn't look like they were using the Hubble Space Telescope for the game and the cameras were pointed at the crowd, not at the side of the stadium they intentionally leave empty.

So the 8 at large bids will go to 4 teams from each the ACC and B1G?

Patrick Stevens‏ @D1scourse
Certainly looking like the at-large field will be the three Big Ten tourney teams that don't win the AQ + Rutgers, Syracuse, ND, Duke & UNC. That could change with a Denver and/or Albany loss next week. It certainly squeezes the CAA contenders (Hofstra and Towson).

Well ND is out for the 1 seed. SU barring a loss to colgate will be at worse a 2 seed. This is also bad news for one of B10 teams whonare likely to draw a rejuvinated unc team in the 1st round. Brutal.

Well ND is out for the 1 seed. SU barring a loss to colgate will be at worse a 2 seed. This is also bad news for one of B10 teams whonare likely to draw a rejuvinated unc team in the 1st round. Brutal.
Looks like the ACC/B1G Challenge.

Top 8 will be Denver, Albany and then 3 B1G and ACC schools. It wouldn't surprise me if UNC plays at JHU or Albany on Rd 1

Just my opinion if tournaments hold true:
1)Maryland
2)Cuse
3)Denver
4)ND
5)Penn State
6)Ohio State
7)Duke
8)Albany

Tough couple of weeks for Hofstra. Go from undefeated and top 6 with a possibility of two home games to start the NCAA tournament to being on the outside looking in without an AQ.

Tough couple of weeks for Hofstra. Go from undefeated and top 6 with a possibility of two home games to start the NCAA tournament to being on the outside looking in without an AQ.

Yes. But with only 2 top-25 RPI wins(UNC, Princeton), reality sets in come late April/early May.

I was definitely worried about playing them in Hempstead.

This is shaping up to be an incredible tournament

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom