Sat.6 p.m.JacksonvilleNo. 6 North CarolinaACCN
Sun.12 p.m.No. 14 ArmyNo. 5 Virginia
Sun.1 p.m.No. 12 LoyolaNo. 16 RichmondESPN+

Last edited:
Are we doing picks this year?

I don't want to put my stupidity out there by itself. I need company. :D

Are we doing picks this year?

I don't want to put my stupidity out there by itself. I need company. :D
I didn't do it last year but I was looking forward to doing it this year. When I didn't see anyone picking games I thought everyone decided not to. I am in to make myself look stupid. :)

Hmmm that's weird, no explanation given. I'm assuming weather? To bad was really hoping to scout both teams.

I believe it has to do with field conditions at Klockner
The news release on VirginiaSports.com said it was due to field conditions at Klockner. What's really puzzling to our fans is why it's on the lax practice turf instead of our Smurf turf field hockey field which can support TV broadcasts. We used to play there for the first couple of home games each year (some of the games vs. SU were there) while Klockner dried out from the thaw, but don't anymore. There's a black edging to the blue "in-bounds area" of the field. IDK if the black part is also turf or something else. When we played there before, it was all green rug. The scorers will be sitting at a real table, just like the wooden stick days.

Duke up 8-1 end of 1st quarter. Danoski already using his deep bench.

Are there any sources for streaming Lax?

Use this link as a resource. The duke game is available on ESPN+. I watched some of the Bryant/providence stream too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom