Loyola +1.5 (Hopkins)

Maryland -2.5 over Nova
Syracuse -9.5 (Bingo is god awful)
Army -5.5 over Marist)

1-1-1 last week - 1.5 pts

Penn State -8.5 (St. Joseph's)
Ohio State -4.5 (UMass)
Loyola +1.5 (Hopkins)

Maryland seems to have over scheduled like Syracuse, that OOC is brutal. Surprised they would play Tuesday against Nova sandwiched between Penn and Navy.

SU -9.5
Army (Marist) -5.5
Duke +2

1-2 last week.
1 point

Maryland seems to have over scheduled like Syracuse, that OOC is brutal. Surprised they would play Tuesday against Nova sandwiched between Penn and Navy.
Villanova plays Yale this weekend, so both UMd and Villanova will be coming off tough games for their Tuesday match-up. Perhaps a little bit of practice for the quick turnaround games in the league tournaments.

Adding UVa to UMd's schedule, really toughened it up.

Navy appears to be more of a middle of the pack team, always a tough game, but one the Terps should be able win.

army -2
tOst -4.5
a.f. -2.5

i feel like i should be going against marist at least once, maybe twice when they play against good comp.

nova also looks good at home twice getting points, but cant pull the trigger.

might never be a better time to short the darling dookies -- small line, across the country, early season, lotta youth and big injury.

Syracuse -9.5
Lehigh +5
Notre Dame -5.5

Last week 0.5-2.5 (0.5 points). In retrospect, picking NJIT because my daughter plays soccer there was a mistake.

Tough choices. The bookies did well this week.

Penn State -8.5 (God, do I hate betting on Ped State)
Ohio State -4.5 (God, do I hate betting on OSU)
Air Force -2.5 (I don't mind rooting for an academy, but I have no idea what I'm doing. They beat Duke at Duke.)

Lehigh hanging tough in Klockner. Down 7-4 but struggling on the clear. If they can sure that up this will be a close game. Hawks are dominating at the X in this second quarter.

Lehigh hanging tough in Klockner. Down 7-4 but struggling on the clear. If they can sure that up this will be a close game. Hawks are dominating at the X in this second quarter.

Army absolutely dusting Rutty

Terps dominate the 4th quarter to win 17-15 over UPenn.
Danny Maltz came up big with 5 goals - 3 taking feeds right on the crease.

Cornell waxed Albany. Not sure they can sustain the FO numbers they had to day but when they do they score.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom