LAX Action for Feb 19-24 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Feb 19-24

orange79

Internet Sleuth
For those interested in picking any of today's games

DzxHX-UXcAAm-IP.jpg:large

Very interested to see how that Hobart/Cornell game goes.

Very interested to see how that Hobart/Cornell game goes.

I'm interested in Maryland/Colgate.

Looks like I'm waiting until tomorrow before submitting picks.

I'm interested in Maryland/Colgate.

Looks like I'm waiting until tomorrow before submitting picks.

Yes that should be interesting as well. Seems like Maryland is once again stout defensively but that offense gives a cause for pause. There schedule picks up a bit now after some cupcakes.

Cornell on the road, outside with Hobart playing game 3 will be a handful for them.

Can they win faceoffs and will teams shut off teat again

Cornell is featured on "the Season" this year

Yes that should be interesting as well. Seems like Maryland is once again stout defensively but that offense gives a cause for pause. There schedule picks up a bit now after some cupcakes.

I don't think that Maryland has played any cupcakes. Bucknell, Richmond, and Penn are all good teams. Both Richmond and Penn both received votes in the Coaches poll. Bucknell looks to be a little down, having lost their top 3 scorers from last season, but still have a solid team. Maryland finishes off February with Colgate and Navy, another pair of good teams. No cupcakes but no top 10 teams either.

I don't think that Maryland has played any cupcakes. Bucknell, Richmond, and Penn are all good teams. Both Richmond and Penn both received votes in the Coaches poll. Bucknell looks to be a little down, having lost their top 3 scorers from last season, but still have a solid team. Maryland finishes off February with Colgate and Navy, another pair of good teams. No cupcakes but no top 10 teams either.

Cupcake is probably a strong word as Penn is a good team who can play with just about anyone but Richmond and Bucknell are pretty much bleh. The schedule clearly picks up when you play Navy, Nova, ND, and UNC later in the year which is what I was referencing. Maryland always plays a pretty tough schedule so no worries on that. I wish SU had picked up a few more games and was playing a 14 game schedule versus just 12. I suspect you guys will handle Colgate today, tough matchup for them at the X and on offense.

Ohio State -2.5
Towson -1.5
High Point -1.5
*Syracuse +1

5-2 overall

Yale +1
High Point -1.5
Towson -1.5
SU +1

8-2 overall

Hopkins' back is really against the wall this weekend.

2-2 last week to go to 7-3
Ohio State -2.5
Richmond +3
HIgh Point -1.5

Syracuse +1

Since, I have been saying good things about Richmond, I'll pick'em. I'll probably get burned, but Richmond did play the Terps close and it is a home game for them.
I'm a little surprised Syracuse is the underdog, but I guess +1, ends up only meaning that you need Syracuse to win.

Denver -5.5
High Point -1.5
Loyola -4
Cuse +1

4-3 (missed week 1)

4 underdogs.

It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for 'em.

;)
Lol, Dodgeball was well done slapstick. Vaughn and Stiller in comedic roles always good for plenty of laughs

4 and 3 to date

TOW -1.5
VILL -2
H Pt -1.5
'Cuse +1

having trouble hitting on larger lines when a tie is a loss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom