LAX Action for Feb 23-25 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Feb 23-25

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DWp0E2JW0AERM4v.jpg

Army favored by 2.5 :(

I would have figured 1.5 or 2 but it's hard to question the line that much coming off last weeks abysmal performance and Army being 3-0 albeit against much less competition Rutty not withstanding. Hate to use the term must win in February but a loss here has SU staring a 1-3 record in the face.

Unfortunately, this one is too close to my son's dorm to root for the asteroid.

Late edit - And for those with a discerning eye, JHU's blue is lighter than UNC-CHeat's. I've seen the pantone numbers for each one posted on LP before and they are different.

Last edited:
Given the first two games we have no idea how good or bad we are. Neither does anyone else.

Late edit - And for those with a discerning eye, JHU's blue is lighter than UNC-CHeat's. I've seen the pantone numbers for each one posted on LP before and they are different.
I was just thinking about the pantones. Was wondering if UNC can sue, that game was hard to follow.

cornell-hobart. cornell scores. hobart runs off 5 in a row as cornell doesnt win draws. cornell swaps faceoff men and cornell runs off 6 to go back ahead 7-5.

teat is the real deal so far, 7 pts last week, 6pts early 2nd ,

dont let cornell get the ball

I would have figured 1.5 or 2 but it's hard to question the line that much coming off last weeks abysmal performance and Army being 3-0 albeit against much less competition Rutty not withstanding. Hate to use the term must win in February but a loss here has SU staring a 1-3 record in the face.
Virginia looks beatable. Tied 9-9 with Princeton midway 2nd period.

Albany won’t be challenged until the tourney.
Without checking their schedule, pretty sure they play Yale and Maryland in regular season. Those should be better games.

Cornell comes from 1-5 down to win 15-8. teat with 10 pts on a day he seldom even touched the ball.. very content to let the others do all the work, but scored almost every time he wanted too.

Without checking their schedule, pretty sure they play Yale and Maryland in regular season. Those should be better games.

Let’s see how good Yale is. Lost to Nova and struggled with Michigan.

Hopkins is honest about their blue. It's "Columbia Blue." I'm thinking UNC adjusted their shade by a smidge so they could claim "Carolina Blue" as unique.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom