LAX Action for Feb 4-5 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Feb 4-5

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
C3rBTECWQAA9uOw.jpg:large

I believe Danowski has stated in the past that they just kind of "roll the balls out" for the 1st few games without implementing much of their scheme/plays & experiment with multiple lineup combos so the staff can get a sense of what they have. It seems that Duke loses early to a lesser opponent or 2 every year.

Bad loss for Duke, Rowe was 16 of 21 at the X, you can't lose a game you dominate at the X like that. Duke has a good team but those Senior loses were enormous and I am not sure that Defense is ever gonna get to where Danowski wants it.

Bad loss for Duke, Rowe was 16 of 21 at the X, you can't lose a game you dominate at the X like that. Duke has a good team but those Senior loses were enormous and I am not sure that Defense is ever gonna get to where Danowski wants it.
One of our posters who saw their AF game said they are pretty weak in the O & SSD midfields and are slow (foot speed). Overall, they were sloppy with the ball and had several pipes that could have won them the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom