LAX Action for Feb 8-11 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Feb 8-11

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DVcGRKnXUAI7S1r.jpg

Cuse-Bingo line wider than I thought given that we beat them by only one last year . Line and over/under implies a 13-6 , 13-7 score. Their D last year outside final vs Albany never gave up that many . Glad we exclude Cuse in picks. Expect us to prevail but o/u seems high

Cuse-Bingo line wider than I thought given that we beat them by only one last year . Line and over/under implies a 13-6 , 13-7 score. Their D last year outside final vs Albany never gave up that many . Glad we exclude Cuse in picks. Expect us to prevail but o/u seems high

Bingo lost a lot to graduation inlcuding far and away their best defender and offensive player in Moore. The HC down there has the program going in the right direction but this is a game SU should win going away, if they don't its a huge red flag.

Have to slow down Guterding if your going to beat Duke. Luckily hes a sr.
I was at the the Air Force game and watched the High Point game on ESPN3 tonight. Both of these either slid way too early or didn't slide at all to pick up Guterding. He is incredible at understanding a defenders weaknesses and take advantage. I would almost recommend that someone face guard him the entire game. He makes or breaks that offense.

I was at the the Air Force game and watched the High Point game on ESPN3 tonight. Both of these either slid way too early or didn't slide at all to pick up Guterding. He is incredible at understanding a defenders weaknesses and take advantage. I would almost recommend that someone face guard him the entire game. He makes or breaks that offense.

Agreed, you either have to slide early and often or put an elite defender on him amd hope for the best. Mellen is going to have his hands full.

Some of these lines are so big and yet Duke is covering them. I thought that there was no way they would win so big in back to back weeks and thought that the lower tier schools were at least within 7 goals. Might have readjust my thinking!

Some of these lines are so big and yet Duke is covering them. I thought that there was no way they would win so big in back to back weeks and thought that the lower tier schools were at least within 7 goals. Might have readjust my thinking!
bigly :)

Hell of a game by Furman, they could surprise some teams this year! Kids from non traditional areas!

Full game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom