LAX Action for March 21-22 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for March 21-22

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
C7c0VYnVsAA93k7.jpg

How has Georgetown struggled for so long? They are in a great lax area, and have a great school to sell. Can't remember the last time they were good.

Lots of debate over who really is the best conference. Should be settled this weekend.
Eh, MD, OSU, & Hop vs the ACC is interesting as always, but people really want to see if PSU, Mich, & Rutty are for real. IMO, ranking Rutty #1 is absurd. I follow the thought process but have also watched 2 full Rutty games & am not sure they're one of the 8 best teams in the country. They'll have a chance to prove me wrong.

Eh, MD, OSU, & Hop vs the ACC is interesting as always, but people really want to see if PSU, Mich, & Rutty are for real. IMO, ranking Rutty #1 is absurd. I follow the thought process but have also watched 2 full Rutty games & am not sure they're one of the 8 best teams in the country. They'll have a chance to prove me wrong.
Oh yes, I agree. You don't think Rutgers is for real? I don't either.

There a good team for sure, Definitely a tournament team but #1 in the nation, no. There toughest opponent so far has been Princeton and they haven't seen Penn State, Ohio State or Maryland. They did play Brown this year but their shell of what they were last year. Interested to see how they do against PSU and Maryland.

There a good team for sure, Definitely a tournament team but #1 in the nation, no. There toughest opponent so far has been Princeton and they haven't seen Penn State, Ohio State or Maryland. They did play Brown this year but their shell of what they were last year. Interested to see how they do against PSU and Maryland.
They are also Army's only loss

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom