Yale +1.5
Maryland +2
Duke -1.5

1-3 last week and 29-18 overall.

Penn State -3.5
Yale +1.5
Maryland +2
Duke -1.5

Some intriguing story lines: Ryder Garnsey returns in a big way, Tambroni and Penn State win first tournament game, UPenn looking for a three-peat against Yale, and an old ACC battle with the Terps v. Cavs. Where does Pat Spencer figure in to all of this? I'm looking forward to the weekend.

2-2 last week

29-29 overall

Penn St -3.5
Yale +1.5
Maryland +2
Duke -1.5
1-3 last week and 29-18 overall.

Penn State -3.5
Yale +1.5
Maryland +2
Duke -1.5

Some intriguing story lines: Ryder Garnsey returns in a big way, Tambroni and Penn State win first tournament game, UPenn looking for a three-peat against Yale, and an old ACC battle with the Terps v. Cavs. Where does Pat Spencer figure in to all of this? I'm looking forward to the weekend.
You just did that so I wouldn't catch up to you, right? ;)

You just did that so I wouldn't catch up to you, right? ;)
Actually, I write my picks down on paper before posting and then I saw they were identical to yours. I don't know if UPenn can beat Yale 3 times in a row, if they do, it will be by a goal(in my mind). Virginia might beat the Terps, but not by 3(I actually think the Terps win this). Duke has had Notre Dame's number and while the Irish's win over Hopkins was impressive, Duke is much better than Hopkins. Penn State makes its first final four.
So, in short, yes, I did that so you couldn't catch me. :)

I'll go with
Penn State -3.5
Penn -1.5
Maryland +2
Notre Dame +1.5

Virginia is the only team left in the tourney that Orange fans can feel a little sympatico with and can get behind. Lars is channeling some old skool Roy "tee it high and let it fly" style, so for all the Hoo poster friends: LETS GO HOOS, beat the Twerps.

Great pass by Wisnauskas there, but Bernhardt got away with one of the most obvious ward offs I've ever seen

It’s all over but the cryin’.

UVA goalie can’t stop a nosebleed in the second half.

not so fast...

Eh, as much as I dislike the Twerps it ain’t happening.

Conrad is a great player. Fun to watch.

Aitken and the UVA goalie have been largely no shows so far.

Edit - I hope Tillman’s chronic stalling screws him. I’ve long hated the boring style the Twerps have played for decades.

Edit - I hope Tillman’s chronic stalling screws him. I’ve long hated the boring style the Twerps have played for decades.

It's 12-11 with 2:41 left...

(Reverse jinx on)

Unless UVa scores 3 times in the next minute, I'm gonna drop a game to Zack and we're gonna finish tied.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom