LAX Action for May 9-13 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for May 9-13

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Dc13e3ZX4AAhfuK.jpg

Last edited:
I think UMass' once every 6 years appearance in the tourney is about over.
Yale at home after losing in NY to Cornell would be the end of most teams in the tourney, maybe all.

Yale 15-13
Duke 17-11
Albany 18-9
Loyola 14-12

Last edited:
And in LAX inaction, the UVa-Loyola lightning delay continues.:bat:

Sunday game 1 in the books. Maryland, trailing 6-3 at the half, outscores RoMo 11-4 the rest of the way.

Maryland 14-11
Denver 9-7

ACC 1-2, awaiting the SU game tonight.

Last edited:
Still early but this score spells trouble for pietramala. Half time 6-3 Georgetown over Hop...

Last edited:
RoMo had me believing going into halftime but that quickly disappeared once that third quarter started, I'm going to hold off on believing Georgetown can pull the upset.

RoMo had me believing going into halftime but that quickly disappeared once that third quarter started, I'm going to hold off on believing Georgetown can pull the upset.
Good point! #hopsux

Gtown starting to stumble a bit under the pressure. Still up 3 but looking shaky. Need 2 goals to probably seal it

Hopkins double polling the draw as there getting killed at the X

Trying to get into Watch ESPN but they will not let me watch. I am logged in but it says I need to re-authenticate, conveniently, it will not let me. Please keep the info coming.

9-7 jhu scores on a man up after like a 3 min possesion. Gtown getting sloppy offensively

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom