LAX Action May 14-15

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Cia0CKSXIAAviv8.jpg

Loyola
UNC
Br0wn
UND

Duke hasn't been right all year. I'm picking against them today even though they put the Spanish Inquisition on Loyola earlier this year. (Now watch them get to the Final Four.)

Just done cutting the grass, thought they were a noon start.
Loyola (pat spencer is the best freshman in country)
UNC (too much midfield)
Brown (blowout city)
ND (widest margin in first round)

Jones has looked awful in this game. Disinterested and plenty of TO's

"Jones bluffs the pass."

A JV player wouldn't have been bluffed by that mechanical "fake." Ugly possession. Stick a fork in Duke.

I hope our guys are taking note. There's no more winning by just showing up.

Jones is one of the most overrated players of all time. Guy just doesn't bring it 100% of the time. Talk about no showing in the last game of your career.
Feel like he has never really done much against cuse either. We always seem to have his number.

Jones is one of the most overrated players of all time. Guy just doesn't bring it 100% of the time. Talk about no showing in the last game of your career.

I've always thought the same about him being overrated. His size and athleticism will get him his points. But he his limited in some aspects and can be taken right out of games. Still a good player, however, and he had opportunities to take over possessions today and should have left more of a mark on this game.

Rarely will do this, but rooting for UNC in this one. Marquette is just not a 6 seed, hope they lose badly.
Was just gonna say the same. Very rarely do i get put in a position where i have to root for duke,unc and notre dame in the same day.

Rarely will do this, but rooting for UNC in this one. Marquette is just not a 6 seed, hope they lose badly.

Same. Picture perfect day here in Raleigh and would have loved to get out for a Saturday afternoon playoff game. Can't believe neither of Duke/UNC are hosting today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom