LAX Action May 28-30 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action May 28-30

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
CjZHkp1UoAg1YpA.jpg

That Maryland line looks a little light to me. No Molloy, should be closer to 3.5.

If Molloy were playing I would give Brown a real good chance to win as they match up fairly well with Maryland, without him they have no chance.

It is the 17th year in a row that my friend and I have made the trek to Championship Weekend. We are trying to get to 20 and reevaluate our plans:) When SU was on the streak and we won titles it was a heck of a lot easier to rally. At that point we were also in our 20s with less responsibilities. We have decided to cheer for Brown as the only northeast representative. That said part of me would like to see Maryland destroy everyone to justify our loss. Which way would you go?

I wouldn't count Molloy out just yet. Maybe a little Willis Reid action coming on Saturday

Good call. He gave it a run and produced, even if he wasn't 100%. Hate that they fell short.

For those not watching, Terps and Heels knotted at 13 with a minute left. The last minute was some of the most exciting lacrosse I've ever seen.

The last minute equally incredible, with a terrible dead ball retaliation penalty against Goldstock. 4 seconds left and likely heading to OT on ESPN 2.

This year I think we were missing that one pure finisher that could beat their man off the dodge. In the past it has been FOGO. Missing just that one final component. We were closer to last one standing today than most believe, in my opinion. And I think we get back to where we belong soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom