LAX Pick'em Week 0-1 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Pick'em Week 0-1

1st week is usally easy as the lines are sometimes out of whack, not a ton of no brainers this year.

Going against my better judgment on one of these picks and I reserve the right to edit as we get closer:

Rutty -6, they should win this easily if they don't there in major trouble.

Delaware -6.5, NJIT is god awful

Vermont +4, sucker line but history of Duke's early struggles is to much to overcome and Vermont is good and excellent at the X, fear a late cover by Duke here.

Stuck on a few teams for #4. Duke vs ROMO, Hop, Maryland and UVA should all roll
Going with Penn State -6 vs Lafayette, Panthers are real bad.

Slight modification, taking off Rutty after the injury and issues with their offense.

Taking Michigan -6

Everything else staying the same.

uva -7
delaware -6.5
msm + 5.5
duke -4

really wanted to take mercer or tosu instead of the hoos, but just can't trust them. hoos prolly go down. michigan i'd never take them again if they didn't cover. joc44 going against the grain on njit, he may be right given all us chumps loading up on udel.

I haven't checked scores yet, so I hope this is kosher.

Delaware
Penn State
High Point
Michigan

Week 2 Feb 4-6 picks

Duke -5.5 v. Robert Morris
Delaware -6.5 v. NJIT
Johns Hopkins -5 v. Jacksonville
Bucknell -3 v. Mercer

No dogs to start the season. I don’t think Duke will have its usual slow start against Bobby Mo who lost its top scorer to graduation. Expecting Delaware and Hopkins to feast on cupcakes. I don’t even know where Mercer is. I know my picks are a little early, but I can’t wait for the start of the season.
2-2 this week. all four picks won but only two cover

I haven't checked scores yet, so I hope this is kosher.

Delaware
Penn State
High Point
Michigan
2-2.

Maryland -4
Vermont +4
Jacksonville +5
Delaware -6.5

I will try to keep my picks consistent this year! I only stop when cuse is blowing it and I don't want to think about lacrosse. Surely that won't happen this year right? Right??
3-1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom