LAX Pick'em Week 1 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Pick'em Week 1

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
1613757965302.png

What are this year's rules?

Pick any 4 games, or pick 3 + the SU game?

Wins = 1 point. Ties = 0.5 point.

My how times have changed. Hopkins is a 3 goal dog to OSU at home.

What are this year's rules?

Pick any 4 games, or pick 3 + the SU game?

Wins = 1 point. Ties = 0.5 point.
That's what we did last year, so I say go with it.

I know some posters weren't thrilled with having to pick SU 2 years ago. Let's go with any 4 teams for now. If the schedule gets reduced due to COVID we can make SU an auto pick if needed. Will go spreads only for now but perhaps we will make one game an over under as the season goes on to spice it up a bit.

Loyola +5 vs UVa
Villanova +5 vs Georgetown
Syracuse -4 vs Army
Penn State -3 at Rutgers

Loyola +5
Albany +2
Towson +7.5
UNC -4

Lots of interesting games this week from a spread perspective. That SU line screams Army but hoping Vegas is trying to sucker us in. The PSU vs Rutty, Nova vs Gtown and Albany vs Lehigh are all fascinating games.

Loyola +5 vs UVa
Villanova +5 vs Georgetown
Syracuse -4 vs Army
Penn State -3 at Rutgers

Seems like everyone is taking PSU so far, i will probably get burned taking the Girls but if they can't do it this year when will they?

Lots of interesting games this week from a spread perspective. That SU line screams Army but hoping Vegas is trying to sucker us in. The PSU vs Rutty, Nova vs Gtown and Albany vs Lehigh are all fascinating games.
In my heart I know the Orange will win, but not by 5 this week. And if they do, I'm cool with it.

Seems like everyone is taking PSU so far, i will probably get burned taking the Girls but if they can't do it this year when will they?
I looked at this game really hard and the fact is I don't trust either of these teams' defenses to hold a big lead. Last year in an early game, Rutgers only scored 4 against Army. Penn State couldn't clear against Cornell and gave up a 2 goal lead with under 2 minutes to go. Pass on these 2

My pick of PSU mainly relies on the belief that Arceri will win the face-off battle convincingly. Rutgers did pick up a transfer FO guy from St.John's, but I still expect Arceri to win 2/3 of the time.

Running with the dogs is probably a good strategy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom