3 p.m.NJIT at MerrimackESPN3
3 p.m.Towson at HofstraFloSports
3:30 p.m.Army at ColgateESPN+
4 p.m.Duke at Notre DameESPNU
7 p.m.Johns Hopkins at Penn StateBig Ten Network

Last edited:
Boo of the Week.

Ohio State lacrosse.
They have moved into a dinky lacrosse stadium that holds at most 2500 people, some of that is standing room. Most of their games are already sold out.

Schools like Johns Hopkins and University of Maryland provide plenty of seating, so that visitors from Ohio State can easily go to a game at those schools, while OSU does not reciprocate by building even a moderate sized stadium. (Of course, this allows OSU to have a totally home crowd.)
It would be one thing if OSU was a small school, but it is one of the largest that plays D1 lacrosse.

Maybe OSU should move to a different league for lacrosse, since they certainly ain't BIG.

Last edited:
Ohio state gets hit with a face off violation for the kid having the wrong color gloves on… That’s a new low

tillman great coach but that was a scumbag move. Even announcers said same thing as also saying that tillman was waiting on that all game till was big moment as in when they tied it. That is a so low for coach i’m sorry.

Tillman had huge respect for him but after that i lost it for him. That is such a lame way to try to win.

Also the whole ohio state team had diff gloves. Why just faceoff guy get called? I saw red grey n white gloves. Also from when mention rule it said doninate color scheme of team. Which grey red n white is ohio state colors. Either way ncaa need to throw that rule out. As long as it’s teams colors who cares. How does that give player advantage ? don’t . That was crazy. Tillman also acting like i just asked question i didn’t ask for glove check u surely didn’t say didn’t want one either. How long were ya sitting on that check. Lame knew always had good reason never liked maryland and really wish ohio state won.

Also the whole ohio state team had diff gloves. Why just faceoff guy get called? I saw red grey n white gloves. Also from when mention rule it said doninate color scheme of team. Which grey red n white is ohio state colors. Either way ncaa need to throw that rule out. As long as it’s teams colors who cares. How does that give player advantage ? don’t . That was crazy. Tillman also acting like i just asked question i didn’t ask for glove check u surely didn’t say didn’t want one either. How long were ya sitting on that check. Lame knew always had good reason never liked maryland and really wish ohio state won.

If it's a rule it's a rule. Tillman was playing chess while OSU was playing checkers. They couldn't take advantage of Maryland's slow start, that one possession didn't cost them the game.

You know was not a player who asked that question. Was def him or a coach or sideline help. No way a kid would think of that. Also ok so if wasn’t tillman n someone mentions that to tillman how bout you say”don’t worry bout it let’s just play, color gloves changes nothing.” Would that been so hard? Nope he knew exactly what he was doing. To pull that and possibly put game in hands of refs n out of players hands by coach is shameful(My feelings). Also we’re dominating faceoffs anyway so what would it matter. Oh wait gave ya man up no faceoff to try win game. So so low. Fully understand why meyers was so livid n feel was right to be. Clearly refs didn’t even know as kids had diff color gloves on whole game. I’ve now seen it all.

If it's a rule it's a rule. Tillman was playing chess while OSU was playing checkers. They couldn't take advantage of Maryland's slow start, that one possession didn't cost them the game.
Dude no just no. Also rule players need to wear cups but think their checking everyone for that? If it was a rule broken that is an advantage or get someone hurt or illegal stick totally get ya. That was coach playing at any way possible to win a game even if was on some straight bs which that was. Don’t wanna hear rules are rules ya see it every single game players wear diff gloves. So if rules are rules then needs be called every game. N from what announcers said rule was “color scheme of that team which white is part of ohio state colors n also white is normally worn for home team which ohio state was n jerseys were white.

Yes maryland still won but it gave them ball without faceoff or chance for ohio state to win themslves. Sorry i can’t agree with ya on this. That is just a low way to gain advantage which they did to win a game. With no consideration for kids on ohio state. Only cared that he gets another W. Hope maryland loses every game from here on out.

“ All players on a team must wear gloves of the same dominant official team color unless safety reasons require a different color glove to be worn” That is the rule. Not very black n white kinda not even grey. Dominate color would say for that team that game is white as jersey is white shorts are white so gloves be white. Not really seeing where color was wrong.

It is a rule for sure. D bag move in my opinion. Lied to the announcers in the post game. I thought calling a stick check in Princeton game (on their FOGO) was bad.. but this was a 1000 times more bush league.

Last edited:
It is a rule for sure. D bag move in my opinion. Lied to the announcers in the post game. I thought calling a stick check in Princeton game (on their FOGO) was bad.. but this was a 1000 times more bush league.

I'll be honest I wasn't aware it was a rule and I think everyone can debate the gamesmanship of it. Zach could probably comment on this aspect, but apparently there is no love lost between these programs and if Tillman did this to stick it to Meyers it certainly seemed to work. A possible rematch in the B10 tournament should be fun though.

Whatever the case, some surprisingly bad lacrosse from MD these past two weeks. Not at all what I was expecting. Seem a peg below the other top teams, even though they did find a way to beat UVA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom