4 p.m.Sacred Heart at LafayetteESPN+
Sunday, Feb. 19
TimeGameNetwork
12 p.m.Cleveland State at Notre DameACCNX
12 p.m.North Carolina at Ohio StateBTN+
12 p.m.Yale at VillanovaFloSports

Last edited:
Gotta admit, like Hopkins
Me too, Tarheels lost a lot of offense and depth with departures of Gray, Kelly, and Solomon. The transfers in are good but can't replace Gray's production.

B21C3FDA-ADDE-49B7-A278-6581E7FC5A9C.jpeg

Me too, Tarheels lost a lot of offense and depth with departures of Gray, Kelly, and Solomon. The transfers in are good but can't replace Gray's production.
I think both Hopkins and UNC have been underestimated. We shall see tomorrow.

UNCs offense leaves a lot to be desired. No alpha guy and no one who seems able to force a slide or beat his man 1 on 1.
Thinking the same thing .. I like the goalie play by both teams, but I don’t think either team is a juggernaut

6-3 hop over unc halftime. hop goalie looking really good making some nice saves. Love there lax on to watch.

hop getting beat pretty well in facesoffs yet winning. Both teams also being very physical some good clean hits. I’m sure if hop wins this game quint will be giddy as a little girl so happy that all his hop hype may actually be somewhat true this time lol.

Unc within 1

Now Hop is having the same problem. They remind me a bit of Deskos last team. Good overall O talent but no elite or newr elite attackmen or dodgers. There gonna struggle to score agaisnt defenses that can lock down Melendez and guard Degnon with their third pole

UNC does have some nice outside shooters. Don't want to give some of these guys time and room.

Hopkins keeps losing shooters, UNC guys aren't even really drawing a slide either.

Missed opportunity being 2 man up and not scoring

Hop looks tired, bad scheduling decision by Milliman. I had them Moneyline tonight and since late third they haven't looked the same. I still stick by what I said before though, Hopkins doesn't have an above average or elite dodger. If you lock down Melendez and just tell Degnon's guy not to leave him their gonna have a hard time scoring. Collison will be a problem, they should probably bump him up to the 1st midline.

Good win for UNC, I think they have some nice pieces on both sides, Kreig looks like he's over the Sophmore slump. You worry about them though in a high scoring game or against a ND type defense that isn't going to leave shooters open. Not a ton of guys who can draw a slide

Hop looks tired, bad scheduling decision by Milliman. I had them Moneyline tonight and since late third they haven't looked the same. I still stick by what I said before though, Hopkins doesn't have an above average or elite dodger. If you lock down Melendez and just tell Degnon's guy not to leave him their gonna have a hard time scoring. Collison will be a problem, they should probably bump him up to the 1st midline.

Good win for UNC, I think they have some nice pieces on both sides, Kreig looks like he's over the Sophmore slump. You worry about them though in a high scoring game or against a ND type defense that isn't going to leave shooters open. Not a ton of guys who can draw a slide
Vegas man...tearing my heart out this year. They know things

Vegas man...tearing my heart out this year. They know things

I hit Vermont last week but then took an L putting a few on Penn State. Dropped some on Hop tonight moneyline as they were +120. Thinking ND on Wednesday or maybe the under. DK's lines aren't bad but the odds suck on some games so I find myself passing them up despite liking a team. Love Holy Cross this week for example as they are 1.5 pt dogs but the odds are -165. At that point its not really worth it.

I hit Vermont last week but then took an L putting a few on Penn State. Dropped some on Hop tonight moneyline as they were +120. Thinking ND on Wednesday or maybe the under. DK's lines aren't bad but the odds suck on some games so I find myself passing them up despite liking a team. Love Holy Cross this week for example as they are 1.5 pt dogs but the odds are -165. At that point its not really worth it.
Yeah man they are jerks with the favorite being minus a little more than you would like. I have a real problem with creating win win scenarios with lax betting. The first one I put relatively serious cash on this year was bu money line over UVM. With the thinking being that if they win I’ll be happy with all my winnings but if they lose I’ll be happy that UVM is looking like a good win. Not a good habit financially. Burned me again tonight taking hop.

I feel like after that big come from behind win on Saturday with 2 days rest, Hopkins running out of gas in the 2nd half tonight was way too predictable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom