5 p.m.Drexel at VillanovaFloSports
Sunday, March 20
TimeGameNetwork
12 p.m.North Carolina at High PointESPN+
12 p.m.Denver at Ohio StateBTN+
3 p.m.UMBC at RichmondESPN+
7 p.m.Johns Hopkins at DelawareLax Sports Network

Last edited:
Interesting day with Big Ten vs Patriot League. You’d think the Big Ten should win both but who knows with how up and down Penn State has been this year.

Rutgers 6-4 in 2Q.

Rutgers is going to win big.

Penn State is in a dogfight at 5-5. It’s wild how Ament and O’Keefe seem like they were the entire secret to their 2019 and 2020 run at the top. (And I’d personally argue it was mostly Ament)

Interesting day with Big Ten vs Patriot League. You’d think the Big Ten should win both but who knows with how up and down Penn State has been this year.

Rutgers 6-4 in 2Q.

Lafayette is a terrible team, the fact it was a game into the 2nd is a bit concerning.

Lafayette is a terrible team, the fact it was a game into the 2nd is a bit concerning.

I’ve seen them (LC) a few times this year and my impression is that they aren’t quite as terrible as we’re used to the last few years. I suspect they’ll be in the hunt for the last few spots in the PL tournament. Still nothing Rutgers should be struggling with, but I don’t think they’re an out and out doormat.

I’ve seen them (LC) a few times this year and my impression is that they aren’t quite the doormat we’re used to the last few years. I suspect they’ll be in the hunt for the last few spots in the PL tournament. Still nothing Rutgers should be struggling with, but I don’t think they’re an out and out doormat.

Your right they are better this year then they have been but still a bit surprising it was that close deep into the 2nd. Penn State is a total mystery but clearly they miss Ament and O'Keefe big time.

No one asked, but my opinion on the Big Ten pecking order with non-conference play mostly over is

Maryland
Ohio State
Johns Hopkins/Rutgers
Michigan
Penn State

I think upsets of a team one tier above as I have them listed are possible. An upset more than one tier up, and I’d be really surprised.

No one asked, but my opinion on the Big Ten pecking order with non-conference play mostly over is

Maryland
Ohio State
Johns Hopkins/Rutgers
Michigan
Penn State

I think upsets of a team one tier above as I have them listed are possible. An upset more than one tier up, and I’d be really surprised.

Think that's probably right though I would put Rutty in front of Hopkins. I still have questions about RU's O against elite level teams and that D leaves a lot to be desired but Hop to me has major issues with Grimes out and Narewski still hurt. Not taking the win away from them on Sunday but that was as flukey as it gets unlikely to be repeated again. I think their D is decent but that offense is not good.

Buckeyes are better then I though offensively, if they can stay healthy and develop some of the young guys they have a shot of winning a game against Maryland. Still Maryland is clearly the cream of the conference, talented defensively and tons of depth on O really only missing an elite dodger.

Maryland
Ohio State
Johns Hopkins/Rutgers
Michigan
Penn State

I have not seen Michigan play yet but I'm very interested to see what they look like against their B10 counterparts. If they are indeed improved, I'd imagine they could challenge Hopkins/Rutgers/OSU for 2nd place.

I have not seen Michigan play yet but I'm very interested to see what they look like against their B10 counterparts. If they are indeed improved, I'd imagine they could challenge Hopkins/Rutgers/OSU for 2nd place.

The loss to Harvard I think tells you their better but not ready to challenge for 1st or 2nd. Third place though is possible especially if RU can't figure out how to stop anyone.

Your right they are better this year then they have been but still a bit surprising it was that close deep into the 2nd. Penn State is a total mystery but clearly they miss Ament and O'Keefe big time.
I think they are missing TJ Malone, who had 43 pts in 11 games last year, and was to be back this year.

Maryland
Ohio State
Johns Hopkins/Rutgers
Michigan
Penn State

Like JeremyCuse, I would probably give Rutgers a slight edge over Hopkins.

Ohio State and Rutgers do have the tougher chore of trying to beat Maryland at Maryland.

The finals of the Big Ten tmt are in College Park this year.

PSU had an attack man who must have had 10 turnovers. Dropped everything that came his way. Just brutal.

cornell/yale a game of runs.. yale 2 cornell 4 yale 3 cornell 4.. 8-5 cornell at the half

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom