4 p.m.Towson at DrexelFloSports
5 p.m.Sacred Heart at WagnerNEC Front Row
7 p.m.Albany at UMass-LowellAmericaEast.tv
7:30 p.mBinghamton at NJITESPN+
Sunday, April 3
TimeGameNetwork
7 p.m.Johns Hopkins at RutgersBig Ten Network

Last edited:
Binghamton seems to have taken a step forward from doormat status with their program this season. Beating UAlbany and losing by only 2 goals to Lehigh yesterday.

Can PSU be the spoiler in the Big Ten?
If PSU is still without their top attackman Jack Traynor against OSU, it seems a bit unlikely. A good game for OSU to rebound with, after their bad loss to Rutgers. OSU has Hopkins out in Columbus, the following weekend.

Brent doesn't write anything about the men's team this week in his column, but he does write about alum Galloway, and it sounds like the Dolphins might be on the schedule next year.

"Does that mentality include a return home to Central New York for Jacksonville to face off with Syracuse? Galloway said that was penciled in for this season but just didn’t work out.

Look for the Dolphins to be on the 2023 slate for the Orange."

Looking like PSU is def all alone in the cellar of the B10. How the heck did they beat Yale a few weeks ago? I thought Caton Johnson was starting the first few games but appears he has fallen out of favor lately I wonder what happened?

Looking like PSU is def all alone in the cellar of the B10. How the heck did they beat Yale a few weeks ago? I thought Caton Johnson was starting the first few games but appears he has fallen out of favor lately I wonder what happened?
In losses against Denver and Cornell, he saved 36% and 42% respectively.

Brent doesn't write anything about the men's team this week in his column, but he does write about alum Galloway, and it sounds like the Dolphins might be on the schedule next year.

"Does that mentality include a return home to Central New York for Jacksonville to face off with Syracuse? Galloway said that was penciled in for this season but just didn’t work out.

Look for the Dolphins to be on the 2023 slate for the Orange."

The way they are trending that would be a fantastic out of conference game. Let’s just hope that trend continues. Them grabbing that tufts guy might be the best transfer portal move this year.

Last edited:
Injuries are definitely a part of it. They were without TJ Malone (all season) and jack Traynor today and they already had serious depth problems. They either won or played a bunch of good teams close at the beginning of the season. Kind of feel bad for them but these are the breaks

Last edited:
Halftime scores of top teams

Maryland 9-5 Michigan
Richmond 10-9 Virginia (!!!)
Princeton 7-5 Brown

I’ve been mostly watching the Maryland and Princeton games. I saw the last 2 minutes of 1H of Virginia. Moore went down with some kind of injury (hamstring?).

Halftime scores of top teams

Maryland 9-5 Michigan
Richmond 10-9 Virginia (!!!)
Princeton 7-5 Brown

I’ve been mostly watching the Maryland and Princeton games. I saw the last 2 minutes of 1H of Virginia. Moore went down with some kind of injury (hamstring?).
Nunes struggling??

Probably Lars tinkering with defense before he gets serious for the stretch run :cool:

It’s April and there’s too much going on!!! Somebody donate a dollar to get me faster internet so I can stream two games at once lol

D8BF1B1C-3CA1-4A0A-8A4A-FD1DC8F48ED9.jpeg

Any Cuse or other ACC fans, tune into the end of this Virginia game before your games start at 2:00.

You really need Virginia to win this game.

With UVA loss to Richmond, I think ACC is now leaning toward only getting two bids. I was probably one of the few heading into the day that still thought the ACC would get three when all was said and done.

Not so much now. The conference didn’t need UVA RPI hit.

With UVA loss to Richmond, I think ACC is now leaning toward only getting two bids. I was probably one of the few heading into the day that still thought the ACC would get three when all was said and done.

Not so much now. The conference didn’t need UVA RPI hit.
I tend to think the UVa loss might end up being a relatively minor effect, but it definitely is not a plus for the ACC. In an abstract sense, it might show that UVa is more beatable and UNC, Duke or ND could pick up a needed win against UVa.

I was planning on watching the 2nd half of one of these 2pm ACC games, but they both are very one-sided (in the wrong way too).

I was planning on watching the 2nd half of one of these 2pm ACC games, but they both are very one-sided (in the wrong way too).

Penn/Yale is where it’s at right now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom