LaxFactor Podcast - 2020 Syracuse Lacrosse Roster | Syracusefan.com

LaxFactor Podcast - 2020 Syracuse Lacrosse Roster

Is this worth watching? I watched an older podcast/video about a different topic that didn't have much insight.

More or less what we know. Adds some flavor but some stats andcomments were erroneous . Starts off with Cook and thinks he could be a 15 pt contributor. Hope he was mistaken with number

Gentlemen, I apologize for the misspelling. I knew some Scanlon's so I get it right about 50% of the time and the other 50%, well... I also forgot to edit the number between doing Lipka's number and Dordevic's, so that was off as well haha.

As for Cook, there are plenty of people that still believe he is going to develop into a solid contributor, I'm obviously one of them. 8 points with limited time and he came up big against Hopkins and Rutgers. So there were some flashes of a very solid lax player there. As I stated, "IF" he gets time at either the 3rd attack spot, 2nd midfield, or a bit of both, there is no reason to think he won't bury a few more shots and get himself into the area of 12 to 15 points.

As for the erroneous comments. Not going to argue there haha. I talk fast. So erroneous is going to happen. I own that criticism as it's 100% accurate. I'm just a head...talking.

Oddly enough, I've been trying to join this fan board for a long time now and finally just re-applied and got immediate approval. Woo hoo! Now I get to join in.

Gentlemen, I apologize for the misspelling. I knew some Scanlon's so I get it right about 50% of the time and the other 50%, well... I also forgot to edit the number between doing Lipka's number and Dordevic's, so that was off as well haha.

As for Cook, there are plenty of people that still believe he is going to develop into a solid contributor, I'm obviously one of them. 8 points with limited time and he came up big against Hopkins and Rutgers. So there were some flashes of a very solid lax player there. As I stated, "IF" he gets time at either the 3rd attack spot, 2nd midfield, or a bit of both, there is no reason to think he won't bury a few more shots and get himself into the area of 12 to 15 points.

As for the erroneous comments. Not going to argue there haha. I talk fast. So erroneous is going to happen. I own that criticism as it's 100% accurate. I'm just a head...talking.

Oddly enough, I've been trying to join this fan board for a long time now and finally just re-applied and got immediate approval. Woo hoo! Now I get to join in.
Nice job Lax Factor!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom