Hempstead, N.Y.
(3) IVY/Yale vs. COLONIAL/UMass
(6) AMERICA EAST/Albany vs. Villanova

Annapolis, Md.
(7) PATRIOT/Loyola vs. Virginia
(2) BIG TEN/Johns Hopkins vs. NORTHEAST/Robert Morris

Last four in: Syracuse, Virginia, Villanova, Ohio State
First four out: Bucknell, Cornell, Rutgers, Navy

Multi-bid conferences: Atlantic Coast (4), Big East (3), Big Ten (3)

Moving in: Canisius, Georgetown
Moving out: Bucknell, Detroit Mercy

If Denver isn’t at home, then Syracuse and Virginia are the obvious alternatives. The Orange has done a little bit more, and the teams split two games this spring.

Cornell and Rutgers effectively own the same resume, with Cornell enjoying the benefit of a win-and-get-in date with Yale on Sunday and Rutgers owning a strength of schedule advantage. Everything else basically being equal, it’s better to be the Big Red.

Bracketology: Selection Sunday Morning Edition

Cornell had a higher RPI than thatOSU. How does LaxMag not put them in?

Would love to flip flop with UVa and play at Loyola. I don’t see Denver getting a home game but what do I know

Would love to flip flop with UVa and play at Loyola. I don’t see Denver getting a home game but what do I know

Agreed hard to see Denver getting a home game, there resume is fairly weak and 3 goals against Gtown is pitiful.

Agreed hard to see Denver getting a home game, there resume is fairly weak and 3 goals against Gtown is pitiful.

As Lax audience and coverage continues to grow, JC could carve out a niche as ESPN Bracketologist because all lax fans want the possible scenarios and no other of my reads do it better than him.

Putting aside distances of travel, Im wondering who is the most favorable matchup of all the potential opponents that have been cited , Albany, Cornell, Loyola, Denver as well as ones that may emerge as final games played today. Nice to have a home game or travel locally but I want the team that we are most likely to beat . Want no part of Yale or Hopkins early.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom