Newark, Del.

(3) Notre Dame vs. BIG EAST/Marquette
(6) Penn State vs. CAA/Towson

Hempstead, N.Y.

(7) Denver vs. North Carolina
(2) Syracuse vs. IVY/Yale

Last three in: Denver, Duke, North Carolina
First three out: Army, Rutgers, Hofstra
Multi-bid conferences: ACC (4), Big Ten (4), Big East (2)

If Maryland at No. 1 is the easiest decision for this year’s committee, Syracuse at No. 2 shouldn’t be far behind. Whether the Orange, with its penchant for playing to its competition, can live up to that seeding is a far dicier question.

I don't see ND getting the 3 seed. Wouldn't be surprised to see them slide to the 5 after yesterday's loss.

I don't see ND getting the 3 seed. Wouldn't be surprised to see them slide to the 5 after yesterday's loss.

Agreed think there a 4 at best maybe even a 5.

Wild Arsed Guess:

1. Maryland
2. Syracuse
3. THE Ohio State University
4. Albany
5. Notre Dame

Wild Arsed Guess:

1. Maryland
2. Syracuse
3. THE Ohio State University
4. Albany
5. Notre Dame

Looks good I would flip ND and Albany as I dont thinkthe Danes have the quality wins to get above 5

Loyola Flying under the radar, dangerous team lately

It will be interesting to see if/how much the committee takes into account ND's injuries.

It will be interesting to see if/how much the committee takes into account ND's injuries.

Only if they take into consideration our injury against Army.

That's very similar to what many other "experts" have guessed.

To me, way too much credence is being given to SOS. UNC gets a home game with 7 losses? JHU with 6?

As JB was quoted as saying many years ago--playing tough opponents means little if you don't beat them.

LOL and just a week ago, Rutgers board was predicting they would get in...easily.

Let's all make sure we bolt our tables and chairs to the floor tonight. Wouldn't want any of us having to buy a new tv on monday

Final RPI after all games played. Actually, we had dropped to 3, but the Duke win today brought us back up to 2. So we now have 2 Top 5 wins, 5 Top 10 wins, and 6 Top 20 wins. Given this field, that screams #2. Can't compete with MD (3 Top 5, 6 Top 10, 8 Top 20). Obv, all the Top xx wins based on RPI.
upload_2017-5-7_16-19-2.png

If Denver isn't a top 4 seed Air Force can't be their opponent or the committee is a joke.

UNC doesn't deserve a home game either.

Send us Marquette please. Their RPI is #21 even higher than AF at #24 and you can still send them to play Denver which is a joke. Easy flight to Syracuse.

Send us Marquette please. Their RPI is #21 even higher than AF at #24 and you can still send them to play Denver which is a joke. Easy flight to Syracuse.

If the tourney was seeded like it was supposed to be that's who we would be playing. This unwritten travel thing is total nonsense and only used selectively by the committe. Thats just not the SU in me talking id feel the same if it was albany or another school potentially getting screwed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom