Class of 2018 - LB Alim McNeill (NC) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Alim McNeill (NC)

When I see a 4 star kid from a state like North Carolina, I just move on. We aren't going to get him.
Didn't we land a 4 star defensive end just last year from North Carolina?

I don't know why we don't offer kids like this earlier , what do we have to lose.. 25 offers, whats one more. lol

His teammate Trent Pennix is pretty good too and is starting to get up there in offers. He is being recruited as a rb mainly I believe but I think he could be a great safety which is a position he also plays.

When I see a 4 star kid from a state like North Carolina, I just move on. We aren't going to get him.

Why is that? A lot of talent here leaves the state (albeit usually south and in to SEC land). I think that once 'cuses offense is full go you will see more interest from NC players. Most prefer to play offense.

His teammate Trent Pennix is pretty good too and is starting to get up there in offers. He is being recruited as a rb mainly I believe but I think he could be a great safety which is a position he also plays.
Trent's dad works for my company and is saying that depending on who is recruiting him he is being offered as RB, WR, and DB. The kid already has L'ville, Wake, and Minni as P5 offers and they are pretty sure UNC, NC State, and VA will be coming this summer at a minimum.

Obviously, I want SU to get involved because he would be an easy kid to get behind.

The kid is a legit 6'2" 200lbs

Trent's dad works for my company and is saying that depending on who is recruiting him he is being offered as RB, WR, and DB. The kid already has L'ville, Wake, and Minni as P5 offers and they are pretty sure UNC, NC State, and VA will be coming this summer at a minimum.

Obviously, I want SU to get involved because he would be an easy kid to get behind.

The kid is a legit 6'2" 200lbs
Yes. He is solidly put together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom