Class of 2018 - LB Antwuan Johnson (OH) Verbal to BGSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Antwuan Johnson (OH) Verbal to BGSU

Offers from Kentucky, BGSU, Toldedo, Miami OH, Ohio University, Michigan, Louisville, Iowa, Indiana, CMU, WVU, Purdue, Syracuse.

Taking 4 star talent from the states of Michigan and Ohio would be a dream come true.

Also, he retweeted Josh Black's commitment tweet from last year. As well as responding to other cuse fans that are saying come on board. This looks very good.

Already 230, thats what i like to see

original.gif

My exaact reaction.

Seeing "9" was like hitting a brick wall.

Makes me feel as if he told his parents he was ready to commit and knew where he wanted to go, and his parents told him to slow down and make sure he explores all options.

The young man already likes HCDFB, is building friendships with Cuse guys on social media based on above comments...let him slow down...his parents gave him sound guidance as they should have...happy to wait this out as we are sitting strong. Confidence...Go Cuse!

The young man already likes HCDFB, is building friendships with Cuse guys on social media based on above comments...let him slow down...his parents gave him sound guidance as they should have...happy to wait this out as we are sitting strong. Confidence...Go Cuse!

A fan site is no place for rational and intelligent comments like this, dammit

Just had a linebacker spot fill up - better not wait too long Popcorn and soda

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom