Class of 2021 LB Austin Roon (MI) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/24/20)

FloridaFan

All American
I wonder if ASU fans are pouting that he only has one other P5 Offer now and didn’t when they offered

orangepassion

All American
I wonder if ASU fans are pouting that he only has one other P5 Offer now and didn’t when they offered
Are you really comparing our recruiting to theirs in the past couple of years? Last year, they had a top 25 class with 8 4-stars. We didn't have a top 50 class. If we were anywhere close to them, everyone would be thrilled.
I do wonder if his ASU offer was from White.

Last edited:

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
Are you really comparing our recruiting to theirs in the past couple of years? I'm guessing theirs have been better according to all metrics.
I do wonder if his ASU offer was from White.
No. He didn't get that offer until April 29th.

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
CB to Cuse came in a bit ago
It happened at 8 pm tonight. I suspect it is related to the verbal received today. Might only be one slot left for his position and he didn’t want to risk losing his chance to come here. Should find out if this is true in the next couple of days.

djorange1989

Hall of Fame
It happened at 8 pm tonight. I suspect it is related to the verbal received today. Might only be one slot left for his position and he didn’t want to risk losing his chance to come here. Should find out if this is true in the next couple of days.
Yeah and with Henderson still high on us this kid may indeed want to save his spot.

Cusefan69

All Conference
does that leave Henderson outside looking in or are we doing a trifecta of lbs this weekend and Hendo is our 3rd maybe. Hmmmm...

RF2044

Living Legend
Don't Henderson and Matthews both project at middle linebacker? Could be wrong about that, just asking.

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Don't Henderson and Matthews both project at middle linebacker? Could be wrong about that, just asking.
hard to say because they're nowhere near 240 but man are they long. Really shows up on tape. Roon looks the closest to a MIKE...weight wise might not be too far off and has a great frame. He's a beast to. These kids look really good.

Last edited:

cuse45

Scout Team
I would also add I like seeing linebackers with a lot of MAC offers. I think that conference always has an eye for linebacker talent. Sometimes it’s just a guy is a hair slow or whatever but that conference tends to have quality lb play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom