Class of 2018 - LB Ben Wilson (WA) Verbal to TCU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Ben Wilson (WA) Verbal to TCU

Offers from Arizona, Arizona St, Cal, Cornell, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisville, Montana St, Oregon St, Princeton, TCU, UCLA, Utah, Utah St, Vandy, Washington St, Syracuse

Nice looking prospect, but I don't see us having a shot at him.

Why? The kid has already taken a visit to Vandy so I would say he is definitely concerned about academics and is willing to attend a school in the East.
I wasn't thinking of his academics, but good point. Just looking at all the Pac 12 schools who offered and where he lives geographically.

Absolute monster. He doesn't give up a yard. One yard forward, then two yards back with this kid.

I wish he wasn't seemingly West Coast. He is looking at academics, so we can hope for the best. Wherever he goes, he is going to be a beast. This would be a huge pickup, but 12 teams in the start of that video, and no S

Coming from WA, and passing up those schools seems unlikely.

I'll be hoping though. The Dome would be rocking watching you blow up ACC players, Ben.

Absolute monster. He doesn't give up a yard. One yard forward, then two yards back with this kid.

I wish he wasn't seemingly West Coast. He is looking at academics, so we can hope for the best. Wherever he goes, he is going to be a beast. This would be a huge pickup, but 12 teams in the start of that video, and no S

Coming from WA, and passing up those schools seems unlikely.

I'll be hoping though. The Dome would be rocking watching you blow up ACC players, Ben.
I agree totally. I believe there is no "S" because those were made before we offer.

I wasn't thinking of his academics, but good point. Just looking at all the Pac 12 schools who offered and where he lives geographically.

Hell, Cornell has even offered. Anything is possible with our staff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom