Class of 2018 - LB Cameron McGrone (IN) Verbal to Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Cameron McGrone (IN) Verbal to Michigan

https://indyscout.wordpress.com/2016/04/13/mcgrone-tears-of-joy-after-1st-offer/

2018 Lawrence Central LB Cameron McGrone received his first offer from Syracuse last month.He has not had any recruiting attention since that time, but the 6’1” 215 linebacker should definitely draw more as he heads into his junior season.

Syracuse offered early.

“Getting my first offer was unreal to me,” McGrone tells IndyScout. “When I was given the news I couldn’t believe it. I began to have tears of joy. I knew I would be getting some in the future, but not this early, and not from a D1 school.”

McGrone is a twitchy outside linebacker who can defend the flat and make plays in space. He can also drop back and play pass coverage. He said getting an offer this early is “a blessing.” He was named the linebacker MVP at the Best of the Midwest Combine last February.

“All throughout the combine I was very comfortable,” McGrone said. “The whole combine was just a fun and good learning experience for me, and really helped put my name on the map.”

He didn't say "University of Syracuse" and he wears #44. 2 for 2. :D

Ch5KGh5UkAAROpw.jpg:large

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom