Class of 2016 - LB Collin Miller (IN) Verbal to Nebraska | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 LB Collin Miller (IN) Verbal to Nebraska

Free Article...

http://syracuse.At their request, t...quick-hitter-miller-adds-syracuse-offer?s=185

Collin Miller picked up an offer from Syracuse last week, but he wasn't expecting it.

"The recruiting coordinator and wide receivers coach (Bobby Acosta) followed me on Twitter, but I didn't think that it was going anywhere," Miller said. "Then the defensive line coach (Tim Daoust) followed me and called my head coach to talk about me. I guess he liked what he heard because he called me up right after that and offered me.

"Coach Daoust told me more about the program and the school. I have some family that lives right there, so hopefully I will be able to visit soon. I've heard great things about their academics, so I really want to check it out."

The 6-foot-3, 225-pound prospect is in no rush to make a decision and plans to take official visits in the fall. He touts offers thus far from Ball State, Bowling Green, Illinois, Indiana, Miami (Ohio) and Syracuse.

Miller visited Michigan State last weekend and will visit Minnesota May 9.

Miller is a three-star prospect and is ranked as the No. 77 tight end in the Class of 2016

He has visited IU a few times already. Obviously a close and convenient trip. Hopefully we can get him on an official. Nice size, something we can use

He has visited IU a few times already. Obviously a close and convenient trip. Hopefully we can get him on an official. Nice size, something we can use
Well as Helmholdt mentioned in his original tweet that Brown is quoting there, Miller does have one ACC official visit scheduled already...

Well as Helmholdt mentioned in his original tweet that Brown is quoting there, Miller does have one ACC official visit scheduled already...

Thanks Jek. I should have read everything before posting. Interesting...

We just have to win some games "half maybe", this year and show a exciting offense, and a improving D, and we wouldn't be losing these 11th hour players as much anyways. Its hard reading all these tight races to keep each every player.

Thankfully we have a pretty deep group of DE recruits right now.

Dang I can't wait for two years from now and see if we are keeping these 4* recruits we have interested in us or what. I know its like pulling eye teeth now to keep and hold onto them now. I know its just frustrating because of the changing of the HC and he needs two full years of recruiting his type of recruits. GO SU

I hated to lose this one,:mad: but very happy:) about the ones we got.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom