Class of 2017 - LB Dan Damico (NY) Signed to Albany | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Dan Damico (NY) Signed to Albany

CuseLegacy

Team mate of Noah Jordan-Williams who has an offer and is also visiting tomorrow.

I coach Dan at CBA kid is a stud who missed the first four games with mono. He is a throwback type player who's motor never stops. If he played in PA he would have a bunch of offers already he would be a great addition kid is a real hard worker and plays and practices like he's in college already. I'll keep everyone updated throughout on the CBA kids.

I coach Dan at CBA kid is a stud who missed the first four games with mono. He is a throwback type player who's motor never stops. If he played in PA he would have a bunch of offers already he would be a great addition kid is a real hard worker and plays and practices like he's in college already. I'll keep everyone updated throughout on the CBA kids.
Is he a good student as well?

I don't think Dan has an offer. Not sure if Noah still has an offer or not I'll find out more after the visit. He will get offers not sure if SU will offer him but I know the coaches will like Dan. He's a great kid from a great family. He will probably get up to 230-235 by his freshman year of college. In his video he's lighter than he is now due to mono and losing weight. He is built very well no bad weight on him.

I like the kid. Really like his motor. He can play
He played last year with a broken bone in his foot and mono. He's gotta get a little bit faster but he's got a great motor. His first game back was against Liverpool and without him we wouldn't have won. He was the biggest difference maker on our d from that point on.

Lots to like from the film -- too bad we don't get to see him in space a lot though. My guess is he is going to have to camp so the coaches can see him live.

That's one thing I noticed from the tape as well was that he didn't put any plays from the lb position on there. With our system we tend to play with our backers near the line majority of our plays and let our Mike roam side to side more. I'll give him a heads up about getting more plays in space on there.

I like the work boots! We need some lunch pail type defensive players.

Bummer want to keep good players home, but def understand if he wants to go elsewhere.

Any relation to Connie?
latest

subarney said:
He wants to go away for school. BC/Yale are on top of his list.

Pretty big difference between those two schools on the field.

Feel bad for him he wanted to go to an Ivy Penn wanted him to prep a year first then Cornell turned him down last minute. Old Dominion wanted him to visit but he couldn't make it that weekend and it was an offer that if he didn't come that weekend they were offering someone else. Albany is getting a great kid and player got a feeling a lot of teams missed the boat with him. You don't see kids who put in the time like he does anymore or go all out on a daily basis in practice and games.

Now playing for Villanova. (Originally said Monmouth. My mistake.)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom