Class of 2018 - LB Dillon Harris (CT ) Verbal to UConn | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Dillon Harris (CT ) Verbal to UConn

Offers Kansas, Villanova, Rutgers, Syracuse

Edit: Also has offers from UMD, BC, Michigan

Last edited:
According to one site has (O) from BC, MICHIGAN, MARYLAND, TEMPLE KANSAS, BUTTGERS

His status is odd... see him listed as both a 2017 and a 2018.

Regional Digest: Dillon Harris To Attend Cheshire Academy

Harris To Cheshire Academy

Dillon Harris, a linebacker from Bloomfield High, will attend Cheshire Academy next year and play football for coach David Dykeman.

Harris, who had a team-high 14 tackles for Bloomfield in a 31-20 victory over Ansonia in the CIAC Class S championship game in December, will repeat his junior year and spend two years at Cheshire Academy. He has scholarship offers from Boston College, Maryland, Rutgers, Syracuse and Temple.

Harris was named an All-Courant linebacker as a junior last season at Bloomfield.

This kid is definitely a tackling machine. I like to see him grow a couple more inches. We have a chance to get in on him early and stay on him with a unofficial visit 01/14/17.. Go Cuse

His quote: “Michigan is a phenomenal institution, great alum, great tradition, and great football,” he said. “I’ll be set for life (with Michigan) I guess doesn't want to be set for life. lol :bat:

His quote: “Michigan is a phenomenal institution, great alum, great tradition, and great football,” he said. “I’ll be set for life (with Michigan) I guess doesn't want to be set for life. lol :bat:
He secured his spot. Now he fishes for bigger offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom