LB Geoff Cantin-Arku graduated from Memphis/Declaring for NFL Draft | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

LB Geoff Cantin-Arku graduated from Memphis/Declaring for NFL Draft

It's not just here, it's everywhere. The sheer number of players in the transfer portal now is staggering and I have to imagine this wasn't the intent with providing players more flexibility in movement. It's borderline crazy.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I can't imagine that anyone thought that the transfer portal wouldn't lead to out-and-out free agency, rash decisions to transfer, and difficulty building roster depth over time. And it has.

No need to tell the ST coach he was leaving.
1637344599500.jpeg

We couldn’t even get the backups into a blowout against Louisville. No point in fighting for something that doesn’t happen

Well, yeah, using the starters on offense until the very end was stupid, because of the injury risk when the game is out of hand.

But on the other hand, I have seen lots and lots of young players getting their chances all over the defense, as well as on the offensive line and at wide receiver.

I think the thing that is being overlooked is. They had a 2 hour conversation. 2 hours. 2 hours.

That must have been a lot of pent up frustration coming out to have a 2 hour sit down, and still say, I'm done.

2 hours folks. Think about that. You don't 2 hour meetings at work (well sometimes). That must have been a hell of a meeting.

I think the thing that is being overlooked is. They had a 2 hour conversation. 2 hours. 2 hours.

That must have been a lot of pent up frustration coming out to have a 2 hour sit down, and still say, I'm done.

2 hours folks. Think about that. You don't 2 hour meetings at work (well sometimes). That must have been a hell of a meeting.

Yeah I don’t always believe some of the things he says. 2 hrs would be an extraordinary meeting. Although, maybe they watched a movie too or something

Looks like most of the Canadian kids have left so what's up with that? I don't believe Dino with all this family, Ohana crap and again, if the Cuse gets blown out the last two games with no bowl game, he should be let go. So tired of losing year after year,

The tweet say 3 hours. Even more ridiculous

We’re not as deep at LB as has been speculated on this board. Imo in a pinch Linton or Lowery could return to LB if Sparrow isn’t serviceable. Goulbourne and Richards left, and I don’t think Matthews is ready yet.

Roon has size but I doubt he’s ready either

All is fine...

Attachments

• this-is-fine.0.jpg
    this-is-fine.0.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 80
Maybe he thought he should be playing over Wax. For the season he’s graded higher than Wax in everything except rushing the passer which is probably why we wanted Wax on the field for that specific role. Arku is graded higher in total defense, run defense, tackling and coverage.

So we have guys like Roon, Mathews, Sparrow and Lowery...some pretty good talent there I believe

Yeah that's sort of like saying Clay isn't in Syracuse.
But Clay is not in Syracuse not even the same town unless you count all of Onondaga county as being Syracuse.