LB Geoff Cantin-Arku in the portal | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

LB Geoff Cantin-Arku in the portal

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
We need to turn over every rock and beat every bush to get better talent. We are outmanned every game and our current strategy is a great big fail. Couscuse is an idiot, good grief. Don't you see the size difference in our team vs Clemson, Lville, NCST. Pitt will be more of the same.

You fail to recognize basic concepts and principles. So yes, you did a great job labeling yourself without me saying it and getting a thanksgiving ban. Thank you, I accept your generosity.

CousCuse

Comin in Hot
You fail to recognize basic concepts and principles. So yes, you did a great job labeling yourself without me saying it and getting a thanksgiving ban. Thank you, I accept your generosity.
Your one of the people who said your fading out of Syracuse fanhood, and I don't blame you. Do you realize the dire straits the program is in when people like yourself have come to this juncture? Makes me crazy(er) to see this. I guess it would be saner for myself and others who have this lifelong obsession with Orange football to just kick the habit.

Scooch

Living Legend
Not for nothing, but those tweets are obnoxious. My daughter was a HS senior last year, and do you know what she didn’t do? She didn’t tweet every time she got accepted to a college. Because it’s obnoxious

Tell your friends and family privately. The world doesn’t need to validate your low self esteem.

RICuse44

Starter
He was in line to compete for a starting role here next year on a P5 team yet is doing cartwheels because generally obscure G5 programs are offering him. I find it very odd. Maybe his dream was to play in Conference USA or the Sunbelt, who knows.
Agree. It’s just bizarre

Cuse'91

All Conference
Better programs will do their due diligence after the season. GCA will get some decent offers, imo. Honestly, he is bigger AND faster than the 3 starters ahead of him. Sad to lose him.

Chris02M

Football Schedule Maven
Better programs will do their due diligence after the season. GCA will get some decent offers, imo. Honestly, he is bigger AND faster than the 3 starters ahead of him. Sad to lose him.
Must be something the others do better in coaches eyes

Cuse'91

All Conference
Or blitzing?
It's something. But, still a big contributor. Healthy programs don't lose these kinds of players. Still, not happy with him bailing with only a couple games left, and something left to play for. Makes me think, something personal in the equation.

Chris02M

Football Schedule Maven
It's something. But, still a big contributor. Healthy programs don't lose these kinds of players. Still, not happy with him bailing with only a couple games left, and something left to play for. Makes me think, something personal in the equation.
Losing programs do and the transfer thing everyone will lose some

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TenFour

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom