LB Geoff Cantin-Arku graduated from Memphis/Declaring for NFL Draft | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

LB Geoff Cantin-Arku graduated from Memphis/Declaring for NFL Draft

We need to turn over every rock and beat every bush to get better talent. We are outmanned every game and our current strategy is a great big fail. Couscuse is an idiot, good grief. Don't you see the size difference in our team vs Clemson, Lville, NCST. Pitt will be more of the same.

You fail to recognize basic concepts and principles. So yes, you did a great job labeling yourself without me saying it and getting a thanksgiving ban. Thank you, I accept your generosity.

You fail to recognize basic concepts and principles. So yes, you did a great job labeling yourself without me saying it and getting a thanksgiving ban. Thank you, I accept your generosity.
Your one of the people who said your fading out of Syracuse fanhood, and I don't blame you. Do you realize the dire straits the program is in when people like yourself have come to this juncture? Makes me crazy(er) to see this. I guess it would be saner for myself and others who have this lifelong obsession with Orange football to just kick the habit.

Not for nothing, but those tweets are obnoxious. My daughter was a HS senior last year, and do you know what she didn’t do? She didn’t tweet every time she got accepted to a college. Because it’s obnoxious

Tell your friends and family privately. The world doesn’t need to validate your low self esteem.

He was in line to compete for a starting role here next year on a P5 team yet is doing cartwheels because generally obscure G5 programs are offering him. I find it very odd. Maybe his dream was to play in Conference USA or the Sunbelt, who knows.
Agree. It’s just bizarre

Better programs will do their due diligence after the season. GCA will get some decent offers, imo. Honestly, he is bigger AND faster than the 3 starters ahead of him. Sad to lose him.

Better programs will do their due diligence after the season. GCA will get some decent offers, imo. Honestly, he is bigger AND faster than the 3 starters ahead of him. Sad to lose him.
Must be something the others do better in coaches eyes

Or blitzing?
It's something. But, still a big contributor. Healthy programs don't lose these kinds of players. Still, not happy with him bailing with only a couple games left, and something left to play for. Makes me think, something personal in the equation.

It's something. But, still a big contributor. Healthy programs don't lose these kinds of players. Still, not happy with him bailing with only a couple games left, and something left to play for. Makes me think, something personal in the equation.
Losing programs do and the transfer thing everyone will lose some

He was in line to compete for a starting role here next year on a P5 team yet is doing cartwheels because generally obscure G5 programs are offering him. I find it very odd. Maybe his dream was to play in Conference USA or the Sunbelt, who knows.
UTSA is 12-1 this year and ranked #22. I’ve never seen them play so I agree with generally obscure but they seem to have some buzz around them

UTSA is 12-1 this year and ranked #22. I’ve never seen them play so I agree with generally obscure but they seem to have some buzz around them
Yeah I kind of feel bad about them in particular with that comment but he was literally posting the same tweets for being offered by FCS schools. It’s just strange.

Looks like he's got UCONN and Rutgers fighting over him now.