Class of 2018 - LB Hugh Davis (IN) Verbal to Boston College | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Hugh Davis (IN) Verbal to Boston College

Would be a little surprised if it's SU, honestly.

Same. Pretty sure we have guys higher on the board that we still have a good shot with. I wouldn't be upset if we got him, but I think he's going to Cinci.

Same. Pretty sure we have guys higher on the board that we still have a good shot with. I wouldn't be upset if we got him, but I think he's going to Cinci.
Agree as far as higher rated player. But he is a BC lean, I believe. I still would like Antwuan Johnson.

Not a bad prospect at all. If he's not a priority we must have a big boy on our radar, may be Johnson.

If we were waiting on another prospect I don't think he'd have us in his final 3 with an immediate commitment date. I think it's us, but mind you bnoro is obviously the much more reliable source.

If we were waiting on another prospect I don't think he'd have us in his final 3 with an immediate commitment date. I think it's us, but mind you bnoro is obviously the much more reliable source.

Don't think it's us.

over the past couple of weeks we've continued to offer linebackers. you should always keep irons in the fire but we're still shopping.

Every time I see a defensive kid choose BC, I feel bad for them. 4 years of getting torched.

Honestly, good luck Hugh. At least you didn't pick Rutgers.

Yup, good luck playing in a town where BC gets page 7 of the Boston globe sports page. Where every pro team and BC, BU, Harvard hockey having more juice than BC football playing in front of 17k in a stadium suited for texas hs football, but attended way better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom