Class of 2026 - LB Izayia Williams (FL) Flipped to FSU | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 LB Izayia Williams (FL) Flipped to FSU

Now a​

IMG_6402.gif

Wait, wait, wait, waaaaaiiiit just a gosh darn minute...Are you telling me we have the Nos. 41 and 82 players in the country committed to us? What world am I in?
They're officially dating Fran, it's not a commitment until they sign the papers.

I appreciate your ability to keep the schtick going.

It must be exhausting to extinguish any sense of positivity people have all the time.
Been a fan since about 1954 for most SU sports, and the fan base hasn't changed much. Think it has to do with the weather here, and the lack of sunny days.
4 years in the service, being over in England and Germany, then coming back for the
last 8 months to FT Riley Kansas changed my perspective.
Kansas is flat and very humid, tornado warnings all the time.
I found that I missed upstate NY after 4 years.

welp... this was fun. but he sounds like he has zero interest in coming here.

Why even commit? it's so early in the process, just wait until you do (or don't) get an offer from one of the schools you really want to go to. I know these are kids, but yikes!

Last edited:
Why even commit? it's so early in the process, just wait until you either do (or don't) get an offer from one of the schools you really want to go to. I know these are kids, but yikes!
He’s Fran’s right now. Cant wait to see how well Fran is able to hold on to guys he locks in early. he can earn commits like no one we’ve had in charge in a long time. Can’t wait to see how well he does holding on to the 26 (and 27) kids he’s gotten verbals from already.

Even if he does decommit, you always have to keep in mind who is writing the articles and their biases.
Yeah, after reading it there wasn't even anything quoted from Izayia that is eyebrow raising besides "These Florida schools, they’re pushing hard,” Williams said. “It’s gonna be real hard to decide.” .

Most of it is just the writer assuming that a decommitment is inevitable.

Last edited:
Sounds like he’s doesn’t want to leave Florida but if he did usc is pushing hard…I wonder what fran is telling these kids when they commit knowing they probally won’t stay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom