Class of 2021 - LB Jason Henderson (PA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 LB Jason Henderson (PA) Offered

Yes please. Love his athleticism. Dude is just a football player. You need guys like him in your team.
I agree that he is very aggressive and has a nose for the football. My only concern is his size for lb in the new system. It really looks like we are going after really big lbs. 6’2 plus 230 plus out of high school. Maybe a safety. Did not see much with his cover skills but could be a force at stopping the run.

This kid can play. Actually moves his feet thru contact which is hard to teach hs kids. Great nose for the ball. He will be big enough in a year or two. Hope he is ours.

Ive been high on him for awhile. His film is better than a lot of 4 star films I've seen this year. Kid is a tackling machine. Defensive player of the year and all state wrestler. He is athletic too. If he was 6'2 he would be a 5 star.

Ive been high on him for awhile. His film is better than a lot of 4 star films I've seen this year. Kid is a tackling machine. Defensive player of the year and all state wrestler. He is athletic too. If he was 6'2 he would be a 5 star.
I like players who wrestled. Footwork, smarts, knowing about and using leverage...usually they're the whole package.

ageee with money completely here.

This kid plays like Dungy. He looks a little small for LB in a 3-4, but holy cow, what a baller!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom