Class of 2014 - LB Jonathan Thomas (GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 LB Jonathan Thomas (GA) Offered

CuseLegacy

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1601717/highlights/79599380

Jonathan Thomas#⃣9⃣ ‏@jonny_suave1 39m
Syracuse university officially offered me today! #GodIsGood #blessed #D1

Jonathan Thomas#⃣9⃣ ‏@jonny_suave1 3m
Another great news.. Cincinnati university just offered me on the spot.. I'm overwhelmed right now.. God is good! #blessed #bearcats

I'm giving him a thread of his own, besides one that says new commit, so we can keep track of him.
Please note from the below thread there are academic issues.
http://syracusefan.com/threads/new-commit.59924/

6'3 210lb OLB that is captain for Collins HS the defending state champs of the highest level of GA football. I just can't see a kid with that size,for that position, and that highlight film slipping through the cracks? Maybe we try to get lucky and he qualifies, or maybe we want to get in early and go the prep school route?

GwinnettGGR ‏@GwinnettGGR 2h
Collins Hill LB Jonathan Thomas @jonny_suave1 has an offer from Oklahoma!! He has 3 offers in a matter of hours (Cincinnati and Syracuse)

I think he has an official visit schedule to Oklahoma.

Well I posted a story that disappeared into the ether.. y'all should definitely post the rules of posting on here because it didn't come from a pay site.. that according to his coach he has made great strides on his GPA and is just about there but they won't know if he qualifies until Dec/Jan.

I think this is a no shot type prospect for us. This is going to sound bad but I think we offered before the scores hoping he didn't qualify so we have a year to build a relationship with this kid.

time to sick the Cuse twitter Army on him.

AJ's already been working it..
Aj Long#⃣3⃣ ‏@Aj_Long3 28 Oct
@jonny_suave1 3 Reasons to choose SU! 1.We are about to own the ACC!! 2.We don't play cold games! 3. We have the biggest media in the world!

http://thefootballbrainiacs.com/oklahoma-offers-2014-linebacker-out-of-georgia-notes-from-his-coach

"So why not more interest from big name schools before now? Well the reason for that is early on there were a lot of people concerned about whether Jonathan would qualify. Coach Reach said people dismissed him because of his grades but he said Jonathan is definitely good enough to play at the highest levels. Recently Jonathan has made major strides in his GPA so there is still a chance he will qualify. “He’s right there but it’s too early to tell.” It sounds like we will know more in Dec/Jan when first semester grades are released."

Based on what Coach White has said, I consider he a verbal. That doesn't mean he has qualified or that he is actually a done deal to come here, but he was given a conditional offer and he has apparently accepted it.

Tom

Where do you see Eric White saying he is a verbal?

Based on what Coach White has said, I consider he a verbal. That doesn't mean he has qualified or that he is actually a done deal to come here, but he was given a conditional offer and he has apparently accepted it.

I think you are confused by the thread new commit that was started by a tweet of Coach Whites' that had to do about Alin Edouard and then someone added on about Thomas. That is why I started this thread.

Some days it's like herding cats over here.;)

I think you are confused by the thread new commit that was started by a tweet of Coach Whites' that had to do about Alin Edouard and then someone added on about Thomas. That is why I started this thread.

Some days it's like herding cats over here.;)
Thanks Legacy, I have changed him back to undecided. Would love to switch him back; I am a big fan of his.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Legacy, I have changed him back to undecided. Would love to switch him back; I am a big fan of his.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You are welcome. I know that there are a few of us that hope he commits.

You are welcome. I know that there are a few of us that hope he commits.
A few? ;-)

My guess is that every one that watched his video is hoping he commits. He is a stud!

rvls article up from Oklahoma. planned visit there on 11/15.

Well there goes that... I apologize for my defeatist attitude.

Sounds like he will at least take both visits before deciding. Granted ours isn't until after the season ends . OU has zeroed in on him and Devante Bond (cuse JC target from last year that didn't qualify at Miami) as their last 2 LBer targets. Hopefully they give give him a take it or leave it. Also hope holding out for officials jntil after the season doesn't come back to bite us here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

Sounds like he will at least take both visits before deciding. Granted ours isn't until after the season ends . OU has zeroed in on him and Devante Bond (cuse JC target from last year that didn't qualify at Miami) as their last 2 LBer targets. Hopefully they give give him a take it or leave it. Also hope holding out for officials jntil after the season doesn't come back to bite us here

I think last visits are best but just have to hope the kids don't commit before then.

I thought Bond was a Cane?

OU all ready have 3 higher rated olb's committed I think all are top 50 rated