Class of 2018 - LB Juan Wallace Jr (DC/IMG) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Juan Wallace Jr (DC/IMG) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Do guys that are strongly committed to a school put mid season highlight film on hudl?

Bambrewer as I know you have a sneaker fetish what do you think of those sneakers, ? I'm curious where this stands with the swag kids have gotten in the past..more, better, same?

Bambrewer as I know you have a sneaker fetish what do you think of those sneakers, ? I'm curious where this stands with the swag kids have gotten in the past..more, better, same?
Those are pretty cool. I don’t really like they style of sneaker but the layout and graphics are cool. That is way more and better stuff than they gave in the past

Those are pretty cool. I don’t really like they style of sneaker but the layout and graphics are cool. That is way more and better stuff than they gave in the past
I thought it looked like a nice haul and great advertising for SU.

This is ok, just part of recruiting. However we have some exposure after last weekends upset of Clemson that may have open some other recruits eyes too. I don't think he is going to drift off to far anyway.

He gone???!?!?!?!!??

looks like our buddy Toad ran right out and contacted him immediately after getting the QB commit. (not sure I understand the logic of a LB following a QB but whatevs)

The Sitkowski effect: Can pledge bolster RU recruiting?

Juan Wallace, LB, IMG Academy (Bradenton, Fla.)
Wallace put out a congratulatory tweet to Sitkowski when he flipped, making many believe Wallace could also eventually have a change of heart, as he's currently committed to Syracuse. But here's what he had to say to NJ.com about that tweet:

"I’m happy for him but I’m still sticking with Syracuse," he said.

However, he did admit that it is now "more than likely" that he will at least take an official visit to Rutgers, although he has yet to schedule the date.

(I wonder if Toad asked him how the Clemson game was on his visit to CUSE ;-)

Last edited: