Class of 2017 - LB Kadeem Trotter (OH) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Kadeem Trotter (OH) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

No, but we have a very talented General Practitioner ;-)

Lol, great line. In all seriousness, love this kid, hope we can keep him at safety if at all possible. We need size and speed back there bad.

Anyone else get the feeling that LB prospects like Trotter and Fagan are going to give us incredible LB play in a couple of seasons?

I'm a huge fan of Franklin / Bennet, but I love that these guys have bigger frames to go with the athleticism.

Anyone else get the feeling that LB prospects like Trotter and Fagan are going to give us incredible LB play in a couple of seasons?

I'm a huge fan of Franklin / Bennet, but I love that these guys have bigger frames to go with the athleticism.
and don't forget Andrew Armstrong. Love what this staff is targeting for our D. They know what we need to win in the ACC.

and don't forget Andrew Armstrong. Love what this staff is targeting for our D. They know what we need to win in the ACC.
and Guthrie & Richards. Like Freddie Prince in "Chico and the Man" use to say,,,,"Looking Goooood".

Wow Keith Bulluck introduction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom