Class of 2021 - LB Khayri Banton (NJ) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 LB Khayri Banton (NJ) Offered

With a Twitter handle like juice up he's destined for the CUSE!

Banton to ru..damn..we could have used this kid

Based on their chatter, Corona is helping their class cause all these kids want to stay close to home. Hell of an offer list for this one..

Banton to ru..damn..we could have used this kid

Based on their chatter, Corona is helping their class cause all these kids want to stay close to home. Hell of an offer list for this one..

I truly don’t get how anyone can ever pick Rutgers. I get PSU (regardless of how much I hate them) but the Rutgers Thing of getting a player of this caliber truly shocks me

I truly don’t get how anyone can ever pick Rutgers. I get PSU (regardless of how much I hate them) but the Rutgers Thing of getting a player of this caliber truly shocks me
Griffin of South Jersey is supposed to be close as well. They supposedly lead for estime but they hired his HC as RB coach. BC was set to hire Hoffmann right before they sniped him as their OL coach. That might pay dividends for them

Wasn't it just over a month and a half he had ( A PHENOMENAL Visit ) with us. I don't see him saying 100% committed. I wouldn't be surprised to see a de-commit down road when it gets close to NLI

Be careful what you wish for. Schiano to RU will bite us in the butt.
If he does, he will get a severe case of lockjaw. I will put the Orange up against them in a head to head game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom