LB Lee Kpogba Suspended | Syracusefan.com

LB Lee Kpogba Suspended

Party?

Maybe he's suspended for the Spring and if he stays out of trouble he'll be back in August?

Well.

May have to change my dark horse breakout candidate for 2021 :(

This doesn’t bode well. Him and Mikel are popular/leader type guys for the defense unit

Uggh - I loved this kids energy and tenacity on D. Felt like the only one who was always playing hard no matter what. What he lacked in fundamentals at times kid made up in effort and being a spark.

1614435877102.png

On a separate note - 99% sure I spotted Cam Jordan at my gym yesterday.

He’s huge. Looking at Queeley and Harris, Cam would’ve fit in well as a Custis or Amba size figure.

We can make this the sad thread.

Not sure what indefinitely amounts too. Richards had an alleged dui and did not miss much. Could be covid party. If it is may not be the only one. No information that he has left campus. Maybe suspended for winter workouts but can participate in spring ball. Could be for the entire semester. Don’t remember what was penalty for the lacrosse players.

Just make these kids do some community service if it’s all about the Covid party.
I get we have to take it seriously but these
Players bring millions to the university in TV revenue they deserve a break.

If this about the Covid party. If he did something else then he gets what he deserves.

Just make these kids do some community service if it’s all about the Covid party.
I get we have to take it seriously but these
Players bring millions to the university in TV revenue they deserve a break.

If this about the Covid party. If he did something else then he gets what he deserves.
As soon as you treat any students differently for any reason, you open up an entirely new ball of legal implications for the school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom