Class of 2022 - LB Mani Powell (OH) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 LB Mani Powell (OH) Offered

Yet another early offer to a player with some size. 6’3 220. Love it. Has a nose for the ball and takes some nice angles. I know his offer list isn’t sexy like some prefer but he looks like a player. Edit:1 sec before I hit send the Arkansas offer comes in. His list is getting better! All the better when he commits.

Yet another early offer to a player with some size. 6’3 220. Love it. Has a nose for the ball and takes some nice angles. I know his offer list isn’t s e xy like some prefer but he looks like a player. Edit:1 sec before I hit send the Arkansas offer comes in. His list is getting better! All the better when he commits.
Yup the Cuse and Arkansas offers tells me he would have earned more P5 offers during a normal cycle of camps and visits.

Geez his tape is nice - middle linebacker - this kid plays for Canton McKinley? Crazy he’s this under the radar. Won’t be long for the Big Ten to catch on.

Last edited:
With it being Easter week/Spring break I wonder how many kids will be taking campus tours.

He's gotta be related to the famous Powell lax family, right?

Cousins? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom