Class of 2018 - LB Mario Wright (IL) Verbal to WKU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Mario Wright (IL) Verbal to WKU

Thanks. We try and give you guys as much info as possible.

Keeps me from having to google the name and checking out the offers myself. if you can also start listing their measurables that'd be great to. ;) Cheers!

Keeps me from having to google the name and checking out the offers myself. if you can also start listing their measurables that'd be great to. ;) Cheers!
But we have been.
It's right there in their profile on the hudl link. You have to do a little work.;)

There's better options on the board at LB. No need to reach with one spot left.
How does Mario Wright compare to LBs that we were getting a few years ago?

There's better options on the board at LB. No need to reach with one spot left.
Oh I agree, I know we are putting our hopes on Antuan, and I know a few on here are worried Juan Wallace will flip but I personally am trying to stay positive he is all in here. Also looking at possibles, for back up plan.

Oh I agree, I know we are putting our hopes on Antuan, and I know a few on here are worried Juan Wallace will flip but I personally am trying to stay positive he is all in here. Also looking at possibles, for back up plan.

There are a ton of linebackers and it's June. Not worried.

With 2 current LB commits seemingly still open to other schools as possible final destinations it looks like the staff is being proactive as they should. Can't get left twisting in the wind if we have decommits. Part of the process.

He's 6-2, 205# and actually listed higher than Juan Wallace as the #39 ILB.

I like the way he stares down the ball...knows where it is in every play. Doesn't get faked and doesn't overrun the play. Flat out straight speed may be questionable but he is all of 6-2 and could easily get to 225/230.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom