Class of 2018 - LB Martrevious "Tre" Allison (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE/Transferring | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Martrevious "Tre" Allison (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE/Transferring

Love flips in our favor.

ErdfMetILIMko.gif

Would be nice to start getting Texas kids again. Been too long since that pipeline flowed

Nice -- the reshape of the roster continues.

Tyler is a legendary football program in Texas, one of the giants in 6A, their highest classification. They have won 2 state championships and produced a dozen of more NFL players, including Earl Campbell and Gary Ward Jr. Lost count but I think they have 8 coaches on their football staff.

Tre has played football at a really high level in high school. He should be ready to contribute early.

I have spent a lot of time in tyler, texas for work. They are high school football crazy.

Wow. I really thought this kid would stay closer to home. . Love his size. This def is getting better by the day!

Congrats, Mr. Allison! You'll make a name for yourself in the cuse family!

Couldn't hurt Tyler, TX is about 100 miles from Waco. Hopefully we can grab 1 or 2 guys yearly from TX. Not counting on it...but you never know.

Couldn't hurt Tyler, TX is about 100 miles from Waco. Hopefully we can grab 1 or 2 guys yearly from TX. Not counting on it...but you never know.
The staff has definitely offered some 6A Texas kids, they offered Coppell also. Can't hurt. If Syracuse can get kids from Texas to play Lax why not Football. ;)