Class of 2018 - LB Martrevious "Tre" Allison (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE/Transferring | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Martrevious "Tre" Allison (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE/Transferring

I’m glad these guys are pounding the pavement and hitting up committed kids.

I’d hate to have to tap the blist at this point.

I'm never really sure what to take away from these videos. But he tackles kind of high, doesn't he?

I think he could be good. Tackles really hi. Doesn't come downhill as much as I like. Kinda a waiter in terms of seeing play and not taking 3 - 6" steps to stop run first. My biggest pet peeve. But looks athletic and he does have pop. Nothing good coaching can't fix.

I think he could be good. Tackles really hi. Doesn't come downhill as much as I like. Kinda a waiter in terms of seeing play and not taking 3 - 6" steps to stop run first. My biggest pet peeve. But looks athletic and he does have pop. Nothing good coaching can't fix.
Poor tacking? Great...sounds like a day 1 contributor.;)

2016 junior highlights. Tackling technique is coaching. Kid has good size and that was last year.

I can confirm per another source that Tre Allison will be visiting this weekend. He's looking forward to the visit and looking forward to the basketball game on Saturday!
Ughh. Colgate game is going to be dead. Maybe 12k. Hopefully he can overlook that.

Ughh. Colgate game is going to be dead. Maybe 12k. Hopefully he can overlook that.
I think they will have so many other things going on with the kids visiting it won't matter. Considering they scheduled a major OV weekend with no game last weekend it should be fine.

why will attendance be that bad? a sat day game a full 2 weeks before xmas brings families in who will be busy soon. are the kids gone at SU?

Does anybody on SU actually use a dark/tinted visor during the game?
Can't remember seeing it during a game.