Class of 2018 - LB Martrevious "Tre" Allison (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE/Transferring | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Martrevious "Tre" Allison (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE/Transferring

Recruiting coup considering Syracuse was able to poach a good talent from Texas.

The internet is saying SMU is hiring Sonny Dykes today. He is a good fit for them and Texas. Wonder if he tries to reel him back in.

Tyler is a legendary football program in Texas, one of the giants in 6A, their highest classification. They have won 2 state championships and produced a dozen of more NFL players, including Earl Campbell and Gary Ward Jr. Lost count but I think they have 8 coaches on their football staff.

Tre has played football at a really high level in high school. He should be ready to contribute early.

When i hear Tyler, Tx, I always think of this. "God Bless those kids ..."

Wow that's almost disturbing lol what a game

On the right hand side of the Youtube page, there's a video for the ESPN 20th anniversary segment of this game. Players and coaches were interviewed. You may not notice it, but the kid who muffed the last two onside kicks was the same kid who ran back the winning touchdown. He went from goat to GOAT for his team in a span of 3 minutes.

On the right hand side of the Youtube page, there's a video for the ESPN 20th anniversary segment of this game. Players and coaches were interviewed. You may not notice it, but the kid who muffed the last two onside kicks was the same kid who ran back the winning touchdown. He went from goat to GOAT for his team in a span of 3 minutes.
I didnt see that but damn heart wrenching. Thats what great players do, screw up and then make up for it.

I love this linebacker commit one of my favorites in the class

Watching the Frisco Bowl...Tre you picked well.

Sorry No Whataburger in CNY

Now if we could only get the Hoffman Sausage Company to move a subsidiary into Texas to make and market our beloved cooneys we would really have the best of the fast world world. (with perhaps respect to an honorable mention for Popeyes Chicken! :))