Class of 2022 - LB Mekhi Mason (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 LB Mekhi Mason (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

Do you like this one better? (SI listed both as Mekhi)
I still love this commit and can’t wait to see his suit up for Cuse!

56C11BD7-C417-4C27-BB41-5F8A464C9F3C.jpeg

Loving all these recruits on the defensive side, makes me think our defense might be dominating play in coming years. A lot of 3-and-outs should offer opportunities for our offense to shine and hopefully stimulate recruiting on that side of the ball.
Post more.

And what was once considered creepy, is now a way to show support which kids can monetize

creepy

creates new IG account just to juice numbers
We’re at NIL ground zero.

And what was once considered creepy, is now a way to show support which kids can monetize

creepy

creates new IG account just to juice numbers
It's not a new IG account.

LOL. Well I've had an IG account for years that I only used to follow family members. the younger generation. The old ones are on FB.

Now I have to follow Twitter and IG for Cuse related posts in order to keep y'all informed. :rolleyes: ;)

That’s great news! This kid is another baller and expected to compete for PT. Don’t want to lose any of the Florida boys.
This is a very good sign

This is a very good sign

Belizaire Bassette - has had a big season to. You've been down on this class as have some others but this is a sneaky good class if it sticks. The 3 Florida kids Mason, Bassette and Wilson are good.

Belizaire Bassette - has had a big season to. You've been down on this class as have some others but this is a sneaky good class if it sticks. The 3 Florida kids Mason, Bassette and Wilson are good.
We have some quality prospects in this class, but losing Price hurt and it’s November and we have 10 kids in a class that we can take 25. That’s the biggest concern for me. We are going to have to rely on coaching changes and targeted decommits if we’re going to fill this class out with HS prospects.

We have some quality prospects in this class, but losing Price hurt and it’s November and we have 10 kids in a class that we can take 25. That’s the biggest concern for me. We are going to have to rely on coaching changes and targeted decommits if we’re going to fill this class out with HS prospects.

If they're going to stick with Babers, you kinda sorta hope that they don't make a bowl so that they can spend that time evaluating and recruiting exclusively.

If they're going to stick with Babers, you kinda sorta hope that they don't make a bowl so that they can spend that time evaluating and recruiting exclusively.

No, no, 1000 times no. A bowl [no matter how minor] would give the staff something positive to sell on the recruiting trail. They'd have plenty of downtime to work around, plus after the bowl.

Exponentially better to have success than to not qualify for a bowl.

I have 2 concerns - 1) a peer program like BC has 22 commits right now, they’re already heavily focused on the next cycle. So can’t tel me that it’s not possible as a NE school to be in that position right now and 2) other peer programs - MD, Pitt, Rutgers - have 12-16 commits and since we all recruit the same areas they’re also going to be looking to fill out this class down the stretch with, if we lose Saturday, better resumes.

Maybe he’s saving space to pound the portal ? J/k.

Gonna be an interesting close for sure. I’ve noticed some others have low numbers right now to. Nc state 12 , Pitt 12, Maryland 13, iowa 11, Minnesota 14, Miami 8, usc 9, wake 11, Louisville 9, Washington 8, Cal 10, Nebraska 9, Utah 9, Washington st 10, Wisconsin 13, northwestern 14… seems pretty atypical all around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom