Class of 2019 - LB Mohamed Toure (NJ) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 LB Mohamed Toure (NJ) Offered

So he has a cousin who is also named Mohamed Toure but plays for Irvington. They were confusing me on Twitter.

Last edited:
There is a lot of lineage to this family. Kemoko Turay, brother Lance Turay (committed to NC last year). Then you have cousins- this WR Mohamed Toure from Irvington. Then you have ILB Mohamed Toure from Pleasantville followed up by Mohammad Kamara, who is an OLB from Newark. There is also a Thomas Joe-Kamara who is a Safety from South Brunswick, NJ but I don't think he is family although there is a small percentage that I am wrong about that (I would guess I am 98% correct).
The two Toure's are the toughest because they are both '19.

Last edited:
There is a lot of lineage to this family. Kemoko Turay, brother Lance Turay (committed to NC last year). Then you have cousins- this WR Mohammed Toure from Irvington. Then you have ILB Mohamed Toure from Pleasantville followed up by Mohammad Kamara, who is an OLB from Newark. There is also a Thomas Joe-kamara who is a Safety from South Brunswick, NJ but I don't think he is family although there is a small percentage that I am wrong about that (I would guess I am 98% correct).
Thanks for that. I was wondering if there were two M. Toure's or not. I saw Irvington, but then I saw a Hudl film played at Pleasantville. And I knoew Irvington didn't travel that far. ;)

Thanks for that. I was wondering if there were two M. Toure's or not. I saw Irvington, but then I saw a Hudl film played at Pleasantville. And I knoew Irvington didn't travel that far. ;)
And its compounded by both Mohamed Toure's spelling their names the same way. It's almost hard to believe that tbis run was started by Kemoko and his only 1 year of HS football, which almost never happened because his mother wanted him to stay with soccer because she was afraid he would get hurt ...now he's a 2nd round NFL draft pick!

Yes. They were confusing me with their twitter accounts. Also looks like Mohamed changed his mind and didn't drop this top nine last night.

There is a lot of lineage to this family. Kemoko Turay, brother Lance Turay (committed to NC last year). Then you have cousins- this WR Mohamed Toure from Irvington. Then you have ILB Mohamed Toure from Pleasantville followed up by Mohammad Kamara, who is an OLB from Newark. There is also a Thomas Joe-Kamara who is a Safety from South Brunswick, NJ but I don't think he is family although there is a small percentage that I am wrong about that (I would guess I am 98% correct).
Wait. You realize this Mohamed is the one from Pleasantville. I had the wrong position... they were confusing me on twitter tweeting out the same stuff.

Thomas-Joe Kamara did visit SU for a Junior Day this year but no offer.

Offers from BC. Rutgers, Buffalo, UConn, UMD, UMass, Monmouth, ODU, Pitt, URI, Temple, UCF, UVA, Syracuse

Well balanced offer list telling us he obviously has the grades.

Hopefully we put a late push on MT given this tough offer list. Were those cuse pics indeed from his OV here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom